It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: House fire in Derby

Sponsor

Sponsor

Post subject: Re: House fire in Derby
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:16 am 

I've seen Malone on a few day time TV shows and she just seems to constantly be spouting crap. A few weeks back she said that exams are so easy these days that kids only have to turn up to get an A star grade. I really wish a someone would invite her to take a few of these 'easy exams' to see how she gets on.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:50 am 

Motives for burning a house known to have a half-dozen plus kids in it is something I couldn't begin to fathom. My brain simply won't process it as anything other than ghoulish, wanton, horrific violence. To have a mind that can see a reason, and then go on and rationalise it, I just don't know. Perhaps I'm not even nearly the cynic I thought I was.

You've got to wonder what the fuck it is that happens to people to make their minds work this way. To look at children killed in their beds in this cowardly fashion, hum and ha and say, "well, but, y'know...". A profound malaise that has a world divided into innocents and those who probably have it coming. The mentality of a rape apologist applied across the criminal spectrum.

And one need only cast a glance Mailward to see it's a tragically common mindset, even amongst the comments they saw fit to publish. I shudder to think of the bile that was left unpublished.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 am 

Completely failing to understand the thought processes behind thinking someone should have learnt to use a condom to condoning arson. However the fact people think I disprove of your lifestyle therefore I think your children should die is just too horrible for words.

Soon, if we are not prudent, millions of people will be watching each other starve to death through expensive television sets. Nye Bevan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:13 am 

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/co ... 63793.html

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:50 am 

Location: Sunny Surrey where the vines sit smugly in the sunshine.
Good spot.
In other news, steps are being taken to remove discrimination on the basis of social class from our existing equality legislation, I read. More details if I can find them.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:17 pm 

I sometimes catch a bit of the Bedlam that is the Jeremy Kyle Show. It appears to be a fashion between warring families/partners for one to threaten to fire bomb the other. Sure it's a bit of bluster and all that but maybe someone went a little too far and in their limited intelligence didn't quite figure out the unintended consequences of pouring petrol into a house and chucking in a match. I'm not joking, it is extraordinary how low some of these people would score on an IQ test and they're breeding like the proverbial.

Cue Malc and his Bell Curve reference.

And every day the paper boy brings more.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:47 pm 

Srsly.

We shy away from considering the intelligence of our fellows in many circumstances.

People on these hateful freakshows are way off at the tail of the curve. They are there for the viewers to despise and laugh at. Nothing much has changed since the days of tours round Bedlam.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:55 pm 

Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Srsly.

We shy away from considering the intelligence of our fellows in many circumstances.

People on these hateful freakshows are way off at the tail of the curve. They are there for the viewers to despise and laugh at. Nothing much has changed since the days of tours round Bedlam.

I think there are a number who relate to the Bell-Enders and are nodding at their 50" plasmas as they feed their baby with a Gregg's pasty (cold, it's cheaper).

And every day the paper boy brings more.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:56 pm 

smod wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/owen-jones-hatred-of-those-on-benefits-is-dangerously-out-of-control-7763793.html

Great article. However, some of the comments are astonishing in their inhumanity. This one, for example.

Quote:
Franklin Cromer

If you must "burn them out"...then, burn them out! What ever it takes to get them off of benefits!

If I was a moderator, I would not have allowed that comment to be printed. Would you?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:04 pm 

Yes, to illustrate the fascist fuckwittery of the commenter.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:14 pm 
Lord of Flangebury-Under-Scythe

To pass onto the police.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 pm 

mojojojo wrote:
To pass onto the police.

Good point: There are a couple of lads doing 2 yrs 'bird' at present for saying supportive stuff about riots on facebook, while never leaving their bedrooms.
(Perhaps I exaggerate a little, I didn't folow their cases, but apparently they did no rioting and there was no riot in their town).

So when can we read the good news that Malone's ill gotten mansion has been ram raided by SPG types at 04:00?
Come on plods, the decent people of the country are waiting.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:20 am 

Daley Mayle wrote:
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Srsly.

I think there are a number who relate to the Bell-Enders and are nodding at their 50" plasmas as they feed their baby with a Gregg's pasty (cold, it's cheaper).

And blue pop with cheesy Wotsits to follow while condemning child abusers.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:33 am 

Who DID pour petrol through their letterbox? Little bodies in pyjamas on the pavement. A father of 17 with a very tangled love life. And wild claims on the net: The fire that killed six children

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1vJIFLT1z

This is billed as a special investigation but it is simply a rehash of all the stuff that has been written since the children died. Lots of rumours are reported but no attempt is made to prove or disprove them. For 'special investigation' read 'cut and paste job'

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 am 
Lord of Flangebury-Under-Scythe

satnav wrote:
Who DID pour petrol through their letterbox? Little bodies in pyjamas on the pavement. A father of 17 with a very tangled love life. And wild claims on the net: The fire that killed six children

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1vJIFLT1z

This is billed as a special investigation but it is simply a rehash of all the stuff that has been written since the children died. Lots of rumours are reported but no attempt is made to prove or disprove them. For 'special investigation' read 'cut and paste job'

I'm not even opening that. Fuck the Daily Mail.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next