It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Protest London 2012.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:27 am 

Emmett Jenner wrote:
I'm tempted to ask what it is you have against selfishness but I'm not going to.

:|

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:32 am 

Location: Sunny Surrey where the vines sit smugly in the sunshine.
Althea wrote:
Emmett Jenner wrote:
I'm tempted to ask what it is you have against selfishness but I'm not going to.

:|

Says it all...

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:02 am 
Lord of Flangebury-Under-Scythe

See I quite enjoy your postings Emmett, nonsensical as they often are. Sometimes I even start to think that you might not be such a bad chap - and then the word UKIP appears before me in big flashing lights and I come to my senses. If you weren't a bad chap you wouldn't stand for such a nasty racist fuck-the-poor-tax-is-wrong party or say things like 'what's wrong with selfishness?'.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:14 am 

Emmett Jenner wrote:
bluebellnutter wrote:
Spot which part of Malcolms post Emmett ignored...
It wasn't intentional. It's quite difficult to respond to everything.

Off you go then

Things can only get better.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:21 am 

Emmett's a true Kipper. If it's difficult he leaves it to somebody else.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:00 pm 
I herd u liek Ukips

Oh I love you guys. We're like old pals. Playfully poking fun, churning over accusations of my incompetence and pointing to possible links with not good things. You know I would find this hurtful if repeated by strangers but I take it in the spirit meant and recognise it as an effort to boost my human qualities. Thanks guys. You know I would do the same for you.

"Emmett is able to write fairly well, he clearly isn't unintelligent overall" - Quote MALCO - Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:57 pm

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:25 pm 
Emmett Jenner wrote:
What's your point Rob?

My point is that, as individuals, we all have personal gripes. While some actions are likely to leave certain people happy they may also leave other people unhappy.

Emmett Jenner wrote:
I'm against the wars as well. I find it very difficult to accept that the society which I'm a part of sends people out to kill people in other countries. I'd rather deal with the alternative, whatever that happens to be.

That was only one analogy Emmett. You really need to stop cherry picking princess.

I also mentioned wasting money on the Falklands.

The UK's Defense Of The Falkland Islands Costs A Staggering Amount Per Islander

Quote:
While in the grandiose world of military budgets that might not be that much, when you look at the cost per British citizen on the Falklands, it works out at more than a whopping £20,000 or $31,000 (and that is only the defense budget, other costs will be born on other budgets).

Apart from UKIP's policies that we already know about, which would make a bad situation worse in the UK, what is UKIP's position on the Falklands and the Royal Family?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:29 pm 

Hang on, Rob, they've lost that fag packet...

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:46 pm 

Emmett Jenner wrote:
Oh I love you guys. We're like old pals. Playfully poking fun, churning over accusations of my incompetence and pointing to possible links with not good things. You know I would find this hurtful if repeated by strangers but I take it in the spirit meant and recognise it as an effort to boost my human qualities. Thanks guys. You know I would do the same for you.

I assume you're not going to do so then? Take a senior (ha!) position in the party and can't even be bothered to defend it?

If you're an example of the best UKIP has to offer I'll be resting easy in my bed this evening.

Things can only get better.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:22 pm 
SHSL Mailwatcher

Are we going to get back on topic at any point, or shall I just lock this? :/

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:50 pm 

I would.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:52 pm 

TBH, I'm not at all sure what "on topic" means for this thread.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2