It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Re: "Fat" women

Sponsor

Sponsor

Post subject: Re: "Fat" women
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 am 

Most runway models meet the BMI criteria for anorexia', claims plus-size magazine in powerful comment on body image in the fashion industry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ustry.html

Usual bunch of complete and utter cunts commenting.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:06 am 

Location: That fancy London, with it's book learning. Sadly not being anywhere else..
Nice of them to mention the fact that it was a plus size magazine who've done this, not to make readers think the magazine is been bias of course, not at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:58 pm 

I've only just caught up on this thread so apologies for my late response.
Regarding the plus size model . . . heck, I'm a woman but even I can appreciate what a delight it would be snuggled up to her every night in bed. Warming the cockles and all that . . .
It's been said before but I can't help saying it again - how sad some of those commenters are.
I'm clearing my throat now because I'm getting ready to warble like Joe Cocker's backing singers . . . "What do YOU feel when you turn out the light?"
Wankers. All of 'em.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 am 

'People are realizing we're not all Gisele': Rise of the not-so-teeny bikini as demand soars from Brazil’s 'little fatties'

Mail/AP has cake and eats it: while pretending to support "not-so-teeny" women, it mostly pictures them in poses we associate with catwalk models. Naturally, the result feels like pastiche; naturally, the Mailites let rip with their fattism:

Quote:
Is this supposed to be a sumo competition?

- AW, Warwick, 30/1/2012 23:33 Rating 8
Quote:
I haven't seen anything like this since the World-Famous Tuli Cattle Breeders auction.

- joe, Arizona, 30/1/2012 22:47 Rating 8
Quote:
Firstly why the American spelling and ladies please if you look this bad were baggy clothes.

- Mark, Bingham, 30/1/2012 22:02 Rating 1
Or a burkha.
Quote:
"plus-size lines"....heh, that's rich. It is ok to call them the actual size they are...that being "you look just like a hog!" size. These people at the beach, walking around and having no shame annoys the hell out of me. How can you let yourself go to this obsurd point? They will eat salad in front of you and try to convince you this is all they eat. You know they go home and eat four hams, a carton a eggs, a loaf of bread and wash it all down with 1lb. bag of peanut M&Ms...and then order a pizza. They also will say it's a gland problem, a slow metabolism, anything but what it actually is. I can't eat after I suffer my eyes these sights for a while.

- Scott, Alexandria, 30/1/2012 20:53 Rating 9
If hate was measured in kilos, Scott would be fucking massive.
Quote:
Just try to visualize the procreation process with something like this.

- DoNotBeFat, Texas, USA, 31/1/2012 0:01 Rating 2
Being fat means renouncing your right to be thought of as a human being. Nice.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:26 pm 

Location: That fancy London, with it's book learning. Sadly not being anywhere else..
The number of people who comment on these anti-fat women stories who are -or claim to be- American, always makes me laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:24 pm 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... issue.html

The shape of things to come? Kate Upton shows off her curvaceous figure in bikinis... as she's tipped to bag Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover

Quote:
fat fat fat
- jenbrotay, south Wales , 10/2/2012 13:46
Click to rate Rating 169

Quote:
19?! Thought she was in her 30s! Also, she's too fat around the middle and thighs.
- Just Sayin', UK, 10/2/2012 13:04
Click to rate Rating 64

Quote:
She will never get in the Army with a body like that.
- Roy Knox, Doncaster England, 10/2/2012 12:36
Click to rate Rating 35

Quote:
She's pretty but for a model you would think she'd tone up a bit more.
- Clare, South Yorkshire, 10/2/2012 13:07
Click to rate Rating 12

And now for the ubiquitous...

Quote:
Ghastly! She should put some clothes on and get a job as a charwoman. We don't need your frilly knickers. We want a nice cup of tea!
- Brian Clough's Sponge, Derby, 10/2/2012 13:40
Click to rate Rating 61

Reclaiming "methinks" for the nation

Latest blog post - 2011 - a review (updated 07/10)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:43 pm 

Quote:
'I've put on weight and I need help': Lauren Goodger left in tears as she admits to having body issues after Mark Wright split

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1mC6DcYBZ
Quote:
She is ugly!!

- Katie, London, 11/2/2012 15:52

Quote:
I would suggest skipping,but not with a rope,try skipping meals instead Lauren !

- Frankie, Paphos, 12/2/2012 8:42

Quote:
There should be a 'wide load' sticker on her butt

- Keeping it real, Reality Land, 11/2/2012 17:27

Quote:
She should have body issues as she is fat! No point sugar coating it by saying she's a real woman with real curve and all that bull...she's just real fat!!

- Dave, Northern Ireland, 11/2/2012 18:25

Quote:
Poor thing, I also feel very upset. Maybe she qualifies for a gastric band.........

- Cagabolsa, Castilla-La-Mancha, España por favor, 11/2/2012 17:26

Quote:
figure like a jar of pickles yuck

- jenbrotay, south Wales , 11/2/2012 20:09

Quote:
Eat less then stoopid.

- Andy, Hole called Britain, 11/2/2012 20:04

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:02 pm 

Britain's fattest woman weighs 40STONE and is so big she hasn't been outside in FOUR years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1mZaJaSca

best rated comment

Quote:
Who buys the 6000 calories this woman eats each day? And why are we taxpayers funding this? I could not afford that much 'food' even if I wanted to.

- Cherry, England, 15/2/2012 22:09
Click to rate Rating 1560

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 pm 

:o She lives in a taxpayer-funded home and has spent most of her adult life on benefits. Her days are filled with surfing the internet, watching her favourite shows and, of course, eating. And her clothes are bought using her disability benefits. And her husband also gets benefits. And she once quit a job she didn't like.

I think they should stop paying benefits to everyone on the basis of this article; this is a typical example of what everyone on benefits is like, with their flat screen bungalows and high calorie internets. Why should I work when I could be living it up like this clearly mentally ill, housebound woman?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:38 pm 

I do sometimes wish the people who say "I could give up work and live the life on benefits" would actually do so, it would give a lot of people who don't have one a job and they'd get a serious reality check.

Reclaiming "methinks" for the nation

Latest blog post - 2011 - a review (updated 07/10)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:40 pm 

Location: Immigrant-bashing, woman-hating, Muslim-smearing, NHS-undermining and gay-baiting 'r' us.
says it all really wrote:
:o She lives in a taxpayer-funded home and has spent most of her adult life on benefits. Her days are filled with surfing the internet, watching her favourite shows and, of course, eating. And her clothes are bought using her disability benefits. And her husband also gets benefits. And she once quit a job she didn't like.

I think they should stop paying benefits to everyone on the basis of this article; this is a typical example of what everyone on benefits is like, with their flat screen bungalows and high calorie internets. Why should I work when I could be living it up like this clearly mentally ill, housebound woman?

Your avatar is deeply disturbing. Is he the precocious child from the 1970s who fancied himself as an antique expert?

And every day the paper boy brings more.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:06 pm 

Location: Back in Blighty where the feckin' internet works...
Yes (we've done that somewhere else) - he underwent gender reassignment and is now called Sandra or something (really can't remember).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 pm 

Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Yes (we've done that somewhere else) - he underwent gender reassignment and is now called Sandra or something (really can't remember).

Lauren.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:15 pm 

Location: Back in Blighty where the feckin' internet works...
I've told you not to call me that in public.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:17 pm 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Harries

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 598 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next