4 yr old boy dies in fire and its his cannabis smoking fathers fault...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... rtComments
Mr McHale senior said when he returned from his job as a packer at about 5.30am, he found his son, who had drunk a litre of cider and smoked cannabis, staggering round the living room, the inquest heard
After 2 pints of cider????
Ryan ran back up the stairs was a desperate attempt by him to save his father who was lying deeply unconscious in the rear bedroom as a result of him having consumed a significant quantity of alcohol and cannabis.
Quite how the fire started we do not know for sure. But it seems more than likely that this may have been the result of Ryan either playing with a cigarette lighter or matches.
"Or perhaps even trying to emulate the drug practices which he had probably witnessed on many occasions."
trying to skin upo like his dad no doubt.
ok right ..and the usual nasty comments...
Let's cut to the chase here. If his father had not been drugged up the child would be alive. But he was so he isn't.
- Peter, Hull
Isn't it ironic that drug and alcohol abuse invariably have the worst effects on the innocent? Judging by the family comments published, regret or shame is sadly lacking. They should be so proud of that little boy.
- John, East Sussex
Agree entirely with Peter of Hull.
- Graham Richard Shatford, Upper Benefield, England
life as a meat packer cant be all rock n roll so im sure having a drink and a spliff takes away the mundane life for while..but in the end it was a tragic accident..thats it.
I think the Mail shpould have random drug tests on its staff and sack anyone found positive whilst naming and shaming them in its paper..