Yup - Anne Atkins has long been at the very top of my list. Increasingly, she is being joined by Edwina Currie, and that twat of an Ulsterman that presents the late night shows on 5 Live at the weekend.
Meanwhile over at Classic FM, there is John Suchet. Creepy, condescending, oleaginous, slimey, and smarmy - he's got the fucking lot, and gets right on my nipple ends.
You mean Stephen Nolan.
I'm amazed to see he holds a BBC record for awards or something like that.
To me he represents everything about talk radio that the BBC should be avoiding.
* Describes himself as Feisty.
* Constantly bores us with his weight problems.
* Utter desperation chasing his pre-set agenda on a story.
* Never gives up on the non-existant scandal in said story and consequently wastes the whole section on non-issues.
* Always has an "indignant caller" ready to ambush the person he's trying to set up.
* Regular parade of libertarian and astroturf commentators on speed-dial.
* Many other regulars on his show are uterly dire.
* Especially Edwina Currie - who's added smug, offensive and stupid to her repertoire since leaving the commons.
* Unable to moderate a discussion leading to all the guests usually shouting at once.