It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5945 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 397  Next

Re: C**t of the day

Sponsor

Sponsor

Post subject: Re: C**t of the day
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:34 pm 

I missed this one. So now we know where to find Dicky if we so wish. :roll:

Quote:
Please explain the bulling and name calling comments. I've pointed out what a fool and coward you and others are for making comments and not putting your names to them. Please be assured I live where I say I live. If you want to check, look for the house in Denbigh on the street below the castle with a VW Passat and a Honda motorcycle on the drive. Also explain where Luikkerland is. I stand by what I said, YOU ARE A COWARD AND A FOOL. Also be assured, I would be more than happy to say that to your face. Better still, why don't you go to Warminster or Catterick to make your comments?
- Richard Lee, The street below the castle, Denbigh, North Wales, 8/3/2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2111984/Ill-fine-mum-Try-2-worry-love--Heartbreaking-Facebook-message-soldier-killed-comrades-Afghanistan.html#ixzz1oYjvz1ER

Last edited by Carlos The Badger on Thu Feb 31, 2021 18:60 am, edited 666 times in total.

Last edited by Carlos The Badger on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 pm 

How did the argument start?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:49 pm 

Messianic Trees wrote:

I've no idea - and there's 7 pages of comments now.

The article's about "our boys" so someone probably said something derogatory about "heroes" or something.

Last edited by Carlos The Badger on Thu Feb 31, 2021 18:60 am, edited 666 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 pm 

Carlos The Badger wrote:
Messianic Trees wrote:

I've no idea - and there's 7 pages of comments now.

The article's about "our boys" so someone probably said something derogatory about "heroes" or something.

Your hunch was right.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:28 pm 

From this story:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2112136/Sabatina-James-My-mother-wants-dead-I-avoided-honour-killing.html#
Muslim woman refuses to marry pre-arranged husband, goes on the run and converts to catholicism.

A lot of sensible comments in the green, but there's always one :roll:

Quote:
Confused woman with a rebellious streak. Attention seeker. Typical sad traits of a woman who wants to be heard
- real talk from bobby, coming soon to an area near you, 8/3/2012 21:14
Click to rate Rating 16

At least he's in the red.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:46 pm 

Wow, no wonder. He allowed his hatred of women to take precedence over his hatred of Muslims. Not the Mailite way of doing things.

Reclaiming "methinks" for the nation

Latest blog post - 2011 - a review (updated 07/10)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:59 pm 

Dunno what's going wrong today. The Mailiacs seem to be showing a lot of support for Muslim women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2112168/Exiled-Iranian-women-pose-nude-video-protest-sexual-oppression-International-Womens-Day.html?ICO=most_read_module#

Mind you, there's a fair few ceeyunts commenting on this one.

Special mention has to go to paul of buxton (sic) who seems to believe that women are all whores and have it all and he's the one being oppressed because he's got a cock.

Quote:
These women are brave and inspirational. If I were, as a western woman, to release a nude photo some may say it was trashy and lacked good morals but nothing else would happen, these girls are threatened with death! Western women should take a stand with those who wish to rid themselves of the rules enforced on them by mostly male ideologies, so that they too can enjoy the liberties we take for granted. - elle, cardiff, 9/3/2012 9:24 ====== you mean the liberties that you women take from men, like selling us sex, stealing are children and getting even paid for that... male ideologies give me a break, it's you women who truly run the world and just look at where it's got us.. a cesspit of selling sex and more men dieing for resources for you lol .. you can keep it ladies.. men are not buying in to it (yes more men are paying for sex off you than ever before, yet lots of men are now withdrawing from you, real men that is, so keep you 'johns' and we will keep are sanity)...
- paul, buxton, UK, 9/3/2012 10:05
Click to rate Rating 17

Quote:
Paul, 10:05. Paul, learn to spell. - Pardon?, UK., 9/3/2012 10:15 == know i don't need to, lol at know,,, i'm hung ur not, so let the good times roll and let me get paid for it too.. all the best to you :O) freedom for all .. NOT JUST FOR WOMEN .. now what you gots to say ???
- paul, buxton, UK, 9/3/2012 10:26
Click to rate Rating 16

No paul. You ARE a cock. A limp dribbly one.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:05 pm 
Lord of Flangebury-Under-Scythe

Jesus. If the police are investigating any rapes in Buxton I think they may have a lead...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 pm 

Anyone get the feeling Paul has been through a particularly messy divorce quite recently?

Reclaiming "methinks" for the nation

Latest blog post - 2011 - a review (updated 07/10)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 pm 

bluebellnutter wrote:
Anyone get the feeling Paul has been through a particularly messy divorce quite recently?

Or a torrid homosexual encounter. Or an aneurysm.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:14 pm 

Location: Back in Blighty where the feckin' internet works...
COTD IRL:
In the health centre, 8am, waiting to do 6 monthly blood tests. Old woman and old man (in cap) chatting. She had clearly missed the feckin' huge signage telling her to take a number...
"They ought to have someone standing at the door giving out numbers," she says.
"Too much like work," he grunts, farts and looks pleased with himself.
Cunt.

There were perhaps 20 of us, over an hour. So a nurse, or perhaps a receptionist, will waste an hour or two every day giving out numbers to stupid old sods. Who can then moan about waste, or people standing about.

She did later opine that she had a favourite finger, which she had inherited, but sadly my number was called and I missed the denoument.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 pm 

Cyclist wrote:
Quote:
These women are brave and inspirational. If I were, as a western woman, to release a nude photo some may say it was trashy and lacked good morals but nothing else would happen, these girls are threatened with death! Western women should take a stand with those who wish to rid themselves of the rules enforced on them by mostly male ideologies, so that they too can enjoy the liberties we take for granted. - elle, cardiff, 9/3/2012 9:24 ====== you mean the liberties that you women take from men, like selling us sex, stealing are children and getting even paid for that... male ideologies give me a break, it's you women who truly run the world and just look at where it's got us.. a cesspit of selling sex and more men dieing for resources for you lol .. you can keep it ladies.. men are not buying in to it (yes more men are paying for sex off you than ever before, yet lots of men are now withdrawing from you, real men that is, so keep you 'johns' and we will keep are sanity)...
- paul, buxton, UK, 9/3/2012 10:05
Click to rate Rating 17
I wonder if paul is aware that you don't actually have to visit prostitutes for sex? I suppose being a repellent bellend who probably couldn't get a woman to talk to him for two consecutive minutes may have something to do with that gap in his knowledge, though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:04 pm 

bluebellnutter wrote:

Unlikely ,that would mean he had met a real live woman.

Soon, if we are not prudent, millions of people will be watching each other starve to death through expensive television sets. Nye Bevan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:14 pm 

This is the second time the Mail have run this story (last was 31/01/12).
Quote:
Iranian actress banned from returning to her home country after posing nude in French magazine

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1oe1lGFT8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:34 pm 

Why's this in CotD? :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5945 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247 ... 397  Next