National Anglia wrote:
Gee, I wonder if any commenters will use this story as a metaphor for immigration.
They really are depressingly predictable, aren't they...
Why wouldn't they come here? Free houses, Plasma TVs, and benefits. What's not to like?
- Alfred, Down at the chemist, stocking up ón insect repellent., 25/4/2012 11:55
Yet another failure by the border agency.
- Bob1, London, 25/4/2012 7:38
They will be given a house, benefits and free healthcare
- true northerner, Carlisle, 25/4/2012 6:47
theres worst deadlier creatuers that are here in the uk, and are entering the Uk every day .SO if the mosquitoes manage to thrive here whats the difference..
- phill, uk uk, 25/4/2012 4:27
I think they're coming in clinging to the bottom of coaches through Calais.
- Howard the 1st, London, UK., 25/4/2012 7:25
I really hope that this one is referring to immigrants too...
There was one in my house last year in norfolk, on the wall as I was watching TV I saw it out of the corner of my eye and only looked it up as I was curious about its stripes! I remember posting under a similar story on a news site that day. I hate Mossies hope they stay away :/
- Natasha, Hatfield, UK, 25/4/2012 10:59