•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By tc-obo
Membership Days Posts
Somehow I can't imagine Branson and chums doing the same over here...

By AOB
Membership Days Posts
And they only have a staff of 100. The Mail likes its readers to think we're all constantly being spied on by an army of Government staff presumably numbering millions.

By Citizen Smith
Membership Days
If only Mail readers would venture beyond the pages of their nasty hate-filled rag once in a while, they would find that they are being lied to and manipulated again and again.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
OMG!! Expenses scandal! Taxpayers swindled! European Parliament corruption!11!!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8344176.stm

Tom Wise, 61, from Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire, had previously denied charges of false accounting and money laundering.

But during the case at Southwark Crown Court the former Ukip MEP confessed to fiddling expenses from the taxpayer.

Oh, as you were...

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
That says so much about Griffin, and his 'supporters'. I find his behaviour inside a war memorial as despicable as the BNP's attempts to appropriate military history for their own sordid ends.
He loathes forrin. Why would he honour men who died fighting for it?

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Posts
Cripes! Yes, it is in but the story is buried right down at the bottom.
By moonshien
Prison guard 'sold Huntley data'

A prison officer stole secret documents on high-security prisoners - including child killer Ian Huntley - to sell to national newspapers, a court has heard.

The court was told an article in the Daily Mail headlined "Be nice to Mr Huntley" could be traced back to the Capewells, along with another of the newspaper's stories called "Muslim plot to behead a prison officer".

By AOB
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:The story might appear, this angle won't though

By-election win 'endorses Brown'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/gla ... 358429.stm

First words I heard when I switched the telly on this morning were "the BNP loses its deposit at the Glasgow by-election". A fine, uplifting way to start any day. :)

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
If I were a Lib Dem I'd be hugely disappointed, though. Finished sixt (behind Labour, SNP, Conservative, BNP and Solidarity (whoever they are)
The Mail's Front Page Headline

It's the emphasis and tone that's objectionable, n[…]

Momentum

I will now lay my cards on the table and tell you […]

Would appreciate any Twitterers getting this out, […]

Nigel Farage

It's a hard time of year for anyone to find a spar[…]