•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
His eldest son appears to be levitating?

His fan club are out in force:

Robin France, Harrogate, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
A properly educated , principled politician who is proud of this country and all it stands for. Unlike someone else I could mention . Guess who ?
+198 -61
LeaveEUNow, Manchester, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
Mogg for PM
+158 -55
othepoorfeminists, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
Could this guy be more British? i love it!
+146 -58
EJ, Solihull, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
British used to wear suits on the beach. This guy is a true patriot! Let's preserve him
+115 -32
David Thorpe, Sheffield, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
So what if he is wearing a suit in warm weather. The man is a high profile public person, an MP who represents his constituents. The man shows class unlike most of his contemporaries who look slovenly with their, can't be bothered with a tie opened shirts. Good on you Jacob.
+104 -22
youngian liked this

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
"Trying to get attention, Jacob? MP Rees-Mogg flaunts his enviable figure and endless legs in a smart two-piece suit rumoured to cost in excess of £5,000 on the same day fashionistas watch Met Ball red carpet."
Timbo liked this

By Daley Mayle
JR-M had a cosy round-the-kitchen-table interview with Kay Burley at his country pile recently and Levitato-Boy made an unexpected and unwanted entrance. I couldn't make my mind up whether the lad was at the far end of the autism spectrum or just precocious.

I don't agree with any of J-RM's political or religious beliefs but he struck me as one of an almost extinct breed of conviction politicians.

By Daley Mayle
I always thought that he was born out of time and should have been around during the First Unpleasantness. I picture him as a Second Lieutenant in the trenches where pin-sharp in his smart uniform and shiny Sam Brown belt being first to scramble up the ladder blowing his whistle while his beloved platoon look on and praying for a Boche bullet bearing his name.
By Andy McDandy
We're all guilty of falling back on cliche, but Fenton takes it to a new level. His sense of humour seems to have peaked with Blackadder and Python as well.

Also his regular commentators all seem to be either rabid Trots or EDL types all writing in that conversational friendly-aggressive way they all have - "Aw no, come on Tim that's a bit unfair, you don't want to go round libelling our Tommy do you"...

By Boiler
Andy McDandy wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:26 pm
We're all guilty of falling back on cliche, but Fenton takes it to a new level. His sense of humour seems to have peaked with Blackadder and Python as well.
I swear much of that blog is made from drag 'n' drop phrases.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Brexit warning from investment firm co-founded by Rees-Mogg

Somerset Capital Management warns prospective clients about ‘considerable uncertainty’ during Brexit
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -rees-mogg
Nigel Farage

Even if it's not true it's true.

Jeremy Corbyn.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/labour-rem[…]

Toby Young

Translation: I bullied my kids. And I show th[…]

Olden days were the best or summat...

No pictures of Notting Hill then?