•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:The personification of the Nasty Party.
Indeed, along with Thatcher. The other stands of Toryism are:

1, Oily. Kenneth Baker, Cecil Parkinson

2, Just downright weird. Gove, Rees Mogg

3, Idiotic. Boris Johnson

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
What I recall is Tebbit being the Poster Boy for the Hang Nelson Mandela tendency in the Federation of Conservative Students.

Typically less politically thinking, who were in it for shock value, piss-ups and posh skirt.

I fully expected this lot to disappear off to the usual jobs at Lloyds, Property or Estate management and disappear form politics.
I was really shocked when they started appearing as the leading tendency in the Post Major conservative party.
It seems they'd wormed their way in through think-tanks following the sleaze bloodletting, and cool Britannia.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Norm's still an active cunt at 87. Currently, observant Christian Tebbit is busy making a gay Reverend's life a misery.
Former Conservative minister Lord Tebbit has described his local pastor as a “Sodomite” after finding out he was gay

The 87-year-old peer grew upset over the weekend when he discovered a dean at his local church, St Edmundsbury Cathedral in Bury St Edmunds, is gay.

Tebbit has vowed to snub ceremonies at the Church of England cathedral overseen by Rev Canon Joe Hawes.

Speaking to his local newspaper, the East Anglian Daily Times, Tebbit described the clergyman as a “Sodomite,” using a Biblical anti-gay slur.

He said: “The cathedral has taken this decision and I disapprove of it but what I do wish to impress is that I shall not cease my financial support to the Cathedral as it’s going to be there long after the dean and I are gone.

“I just don’t see how he can decently read the marriage service. I stand by what is written in the Bible, which is the basis on which the Cathedral was built.

“It says the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by God. It cannot be a sin to be born homosexual. It is what one is.

“What I can’t accept is the activity. I use the expression sodomite.”

Speaking to the Mail, he added: “I find it difficult to accept a sodomite as a member of the clergy who will, for example, be called upon to conduct marriage services. I will struggle to attend if he is officiating.” https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/05/14/f ... gn=PNMOBFB

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:19 pm
Norm's still an active cunt at 87. Currently, observant Christian Tebbit is busy making a gay Reverend's life a misery.
Former Conservative minister Lord Tebbit has described his local pastor as a “Sodomite” after finding out he was gay

The 87-year-old peer grew upset over the weekend when he discovered a dean at his local church, St Edmundsbury Cathedral in Bury St Edmunds, is gay.

Tebbit has vowed to snub ceremonies at the Church of England cathedral overseen by Rev Canon Joe Hawes.

Speaking to his local newspaper, the East Anglian Daily Times, Tebbit described the clergyman as a “Sodomite,” using a Biblical anti-gay slur.

He said: “The cathedral has taken this decision and I disapprove of it but what I do wish to impress is that I shall not cease my financial support to the Cathedral as it’s going to be there long after the dean and I are gone.

“I just don’t see how he can decently read the marriage service. I stand by what is written in the Bible, which is the basis on which the Cathedral was built.

“It says the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by God. It cannot be a sin to be born homosexual. It is what one is.

“What I can’t accept is the activity. I use the expression sodomite.”

Speaking to the Mail, he added: “I find it difficult to accept a sodomite as a member of the clergy who will, for example, be called upon to conduct marriage services. I will struggle to attend if he is officiating.” https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/05/14/f ... gn=PNMOBFB
A world in which not having to meet Norman Tebbit is considered a bad thing.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:53 pm
I'd be surprised if anyone wanted the fucker at their wedding.
It'd be a quicker turnaround if he's already in the church when he snuffs it.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Okay it's not today's front page but.... https:[…]

Meanwhile in America

Trump = Randall Flagg? It would explain a lot. (M[…]

Toby Young

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pieclone/status/10963[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

anyone not mad enough to sign up to support the p[…]