Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 47.8 % ❤ 2.2 % :thumbsup: 2.2 % 😯 2.2 % :grinning: 39.1 % 🙏 2.2 % :cry: 4.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By KevS
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
"We hope people won't take advantage of the last weekend before the new restrictions come into force" said the insufferable little prick this morning.

So, here's a thought, you could have brought them in BEFORE the weekend, then there wouldn't have been an issue. But I appreciate you've got get as much money as possible into Wetherspoons whilst you can.

By Boiler
KevS wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:14 pm
So, here's a thought, you could have brought them in BEFORE the weekend, then there wouldn't have been an issue. But I appreciate you've got get as much money as possible into Wetherspoons whilst you can.
And Matt and Dildo wouldn't appreciate the disruption to the St. Leger Festival at Doncaster, which ends today.

Remember, people: we have four more years of this.

By The Red Arrow
Potentially grating presentation, but the white powder monkey's lies well and truly exposed here.
So Mikey, is it the EU’s fault you didn’t read the treaty you helped negotiate? Or is it the EU’s fault you lot are not clever enough to understand what you agreed to? Or is it the EU’s fault that you and the other bozos are too incompetent to implement the agreement? Or is it the EU’s fault that they are actually holding you to the agreement you ratified and signed? Sounds like a YOU problem mate.
Gove is a malicious duplicitous liar and has very little acquaintance with reality or truth

By Bones McCoy
Why do our leaders not remember the contents of their own bill?

Psychological symptoms of cocaine addiction:
* Heightened confidence
* Poor decision-making abilities
* Irritability
* Mood swings
* Agitation
* Finding it hard to focus or concentrate at work, home, or in any other areas of your life

By Andy McDandy
Oh no, they remember it just fine. The thought process was "Tell 'em it's all going to be fine, we can sort it out later".

Problem is, the time is running out, the tsar has not died, and the horse has refused to learn to talk*.

*Old Russian folk tale about a man who claims he can make a horse talk. The tsar gives him a generous allowance, and a time limit - by the end of which, the horse talks or the man is executed.
Timbo liked this

By Oblomov
Is Gove just marching to Cummings' "GET BREXIT DONE" mantra or has he got previous form for wanting to harm relations with Ireland?

By Andy McDandy
He wrote a pamphlet several years ago claiming that the GFA was a terrible mistake - the usual stuff, surrendering to the IRA, negotiating with terrorists, why didn't we just send in a bunch of crazy SAS guys to top the ringleaders and so on - nothing that you've not heard from the likes of Norman Tebbit.

Thing is, while I profoundly disagree with Tebbit, I can respect his views as someone who was directly affected by the Troubles. With Gove it comes across more as trying to prove his hard man credentials, like boasting about his Call of Duty high score to a bunch of squaddies.
Momentum

Not commenting on policies? Corbyn barely comme[…]

The Tories, Generally

Jenkyns was born in Beverley, Humberside. After l[…]

C**t of the day

Mind you, on reflection I reckon it's a bot. Join[…]

Boris Johnson

Greece has done pretty well. The Singapore of Euro[…]