•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
So he's now going to pretend he backs a deal which goes completely against what he was calling for. Wouldn't surprise me if Vine got him in a headlock and made him promise her he won't resign. She can't bare the thought of not being invited to all those Westminster do's.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Mr Gove’s friends believe he has suffered a crisis of self-confidence since severing his friendship with David Cameron and knifing fellow Brexit architect Boris Johnson. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7883392/b ... my-corbyn/
Says Trevor Kavanagh as Gove doesn't have any friends. Or is that just his wife slagging him off over a G&T?

The Sun's also putting Gove in the frame for potentially the worst food shortages since WWII. Although Gove has briefed them as to why he backs May's deal to ensure this won't happen.
LIFE OFF MARS No Deal Brexit chaos ‘could see Britain run out of Mars bars within a fortnight’ – as business prepare for PM’s deal to be trashed
Food experts told Michael Gove that gridlock at Dover could shut down the imports for one of Britain's best-loved sweet treats https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7764727/n ... s-run-out/
By satnav
Membership Days Posts
Gove has clearly done the maths and worked out that there is not enough support amongst the parliamentary party to elect a Brexiteer as the next leader so he is hedging his bets by ensuring that when there is a leadership election he can draw support from all wings of the party. He has positioned himself as a pragmatic Brexiteer.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
satnav wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:59 pm
Gove has clearly done the maths and worked out that there is not enough support amongst the parliamentary party to elect a Brexiteer as the next leader so he is hedging his bets by ensuring that when there is a leadership election he can draw support from all wings of the party. He has positioned himself as a pragmatic Brexiteer.
Obvious careerist is obvious.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
I’ve had a gut feeling for a bit that he’s going to make a move for the leadership. I do think he’d be a bit of an electoral liabilit as he looks like either a perv or a ventriloquist’s dummy, can’t see Dagenham Dave being keen.
The Mail & Climate Change

The sort of people who are frightened by a littl[…]

How is Margaret Hodge to know if a particular ab[…]

Labour, Generally.

Not much evidence North East Remain MPs suffered i[…]

No? You must realise that there are separate issue[…]