•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By KevS
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
WhatsApp has caused enough hassle today with an alleged message from a member of the Household Cavalry surfacing last night on Twitter that Brenda had hopped the twig yesterday and it was going to be announced to a shocked nation at 0930 this morning.

Because all that "London Bridge is down" stuff was obviously a hoax, and where else is possibly one of the biggest news stories we will ever see be announced but on social media by a bloke called Gibbo who has a gentleman's appendage in a state of arousal as his profile picture?

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Gove lying to us? Who'd have thought!

It's a bit worrying to read about that company in Belfast who have received no orders from the NHS, so has been exporting the testing kits they're making. Just what are our fucking government playing at?

By Kreuzberger
Cyclist wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:11 am

It's a bit worrying to read about that company in Belfast who have received no orders from the NHS, so has been exporting the testing kits they're making. Just what are our fucking government playing at?
The Herd. Next question.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Kreuzberger wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:18 am
Cyclist wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:11 am

The Herd. Next question.
Never gave that up, did they?
By satnav
I think they basically delayed the start of testing until they knew that they had enough hospital beds and ventilators to cope with the expected demand for the beds but by the time they started ordering tests it was too late to get hold of all the tests that they actually needed. Johnson probably knows this so he is keeping away from the press conferences until the situation improves.

By crabcakes_windermere
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:20 pm
I don't think so. I think they are still pursuing Cumming's discredited 'herd immunity' idea, despite the cost in lives.

Euegenics in action, kids.
It’s gone very quiet on the Cummings front. I wonder if he’s got himself a full beans dose...
US election 2020

I didn't realize that Missouri has a Medicaid Expa[…]

There is a certain irony in that a programme I wan[…]

Conspiracy theories

I might watch this tonight: Viral: The 5G Consp[…]

Jo Rowling

https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/127939838137[…]