Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 49.3 % ❤ 3.5 % :thumbsup: 9.1 % 😯 3.5 % :grinning: 25.1 % 🧥 1.2 % 🙏 1.1 % 😟 4.1 % :cry: 2.9 % :shit: 0.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I do wonder if he's actually been a lot cleverer than we realise and has manoeuvred himself into a win-win situation whereby No Deal = the 17.4millionwillofthepeople say that this is what they wanted all along, he Got Brexit Done, Boris for Life President, while any sort of deal, however watered-down and disadvantageous it might be = the EU caving in just like he said they would all along, he Got Brexit Done, Boris for Life President?

Perhaps not.

By davidjay
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:39 pm
Hmmmm....what possible reason could that fearless upholder of British tradition Alex have for not enobling the outgoing Archbishop of York, John Sentamu?

Mr Fenton has an idea...
I don't think it is about race - not even Johnson's that blatantly daft. It's more down to not wanting another whining leftie cleric in a place where he can do some damage.

By Kreuzberger
Nah, it's all about the chaos. Get the woke lefties whining as a (pre)-distraction from whatever clusterfuck or deliberate raping of the national pot is on the near horizon.

Next up, the über-Bishops become involved and that's a fair few column inches filled, and in he goes. He barely cancels out Lord Amstrad of Stevenage.

c.f. Lady Semtex. Just a distraction.

By Bones McCoy
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:39 pm
Hmmmm....what possible reason could that fearless upholder of British tradition Alex have for not enobling the outgoing Archbishop of York, John Sentamu?

Mr Fenton has an idea...
A johnsonian lord requires two qualities: "Down the frogs" and "Up the 'Ra" *

* Mileage may vary on this one.
Labour, Generally.

I see someone's let Len out again https://twitter[…]

US election 2020

'misallocated' is doing a lot of heavy lifting in […]

Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

https://twitter.com/JohnOBrennan2/status/131831500[…]

Daily Telegraph

Julie should be clearing up on the populist rentag[…]