Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 49.2 % ❤ 3.6 % :thumbsup: 9.3 % 😯 3.3 % :grinning: 25.1 % 🧥 1.1 % 🙏 1.1 % 😟 4.1 % :cry: 2.9 % :shit: 0.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Oblomov
Big Arnold wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:04 am
Showing off to his core voters that he doesn't care about mainstream media and voter perception outside of his cult. Bannon probably gave him that one for free.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Showing off to his core voters that he doesn't care about mainstream media and voter perception outside of his cult.

Johnson does have an eye on the wider electorate as he knows he can't win a GE with a BlueKIP campaign. He was giving a load of guff to Kuennsburg about governing from the centre-right. There are some who believe he'd call a referendum and leapfrog Corbyn if that's the way the wind's blowing in marginals. I doubt it.

I take it this is where he's living know

By KevS
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I understand that there was a lot of blustering and evasion in that LBC interview. If he's like that with relatively sympathetic interviews such as Ian Dale and Nick Ferrari, then someone like Andrew Neill, Adam Boulton or any of the Channel 4 lot are going to make mincemeat of him.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Talk Radio's Ross Kempsell: "How do you relax?"

Boris Johnson: "I like to paint, I make things. I make models of buses. I get old wooden crates and I paint them. It is a box used to contain two win bottles... It has a dividing thing. I paint the passengers enjoying themselves."
A suggestion is that he's embracing his inner Churchill by inventing a quirky hobby off the top of his head. In reality, he scribbles on empty wine boxes when pissed.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:39 am
Talk Radio's Ross Kempsell: "How do you relax?"

Boris Johnson: "I like to paint, I make things. I make models of buses and write lies on them. I get old wooden crates and I paint them. It is a box used to contain two win bottles... It has a dividing thing. I paint the passengers enjoying themselves."
A suggestion is that he's embracing his inner Churchill by inventing a quirky hobby off the top of his head. In reality, he scribbles on empty wine boxes when pissed.
FTFY.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:33 am
I understand that there was a lot of blustering and evasion in that LBC interview. If he's like that with relatively sympathetic interviews such as Ian Dale and Nick Ferrari, then someone like Andrew Neill, Adam Boulton or any of the Channel 4 lot are going to make mincemeat of him.
Yebbut he won't be talking with them when Phil and Holly are available.
Meanwhile in America

I see he's rowing back from the Proud Boys stuff[…]

Priti Patel

Why not just go the whole fuckin hog and build a[…]

Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/Philsloers/status/131140050698[…]

That's great Arrer. I remember another type he s[…]