Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 34.5 % ❤ 6.3 % :thumbsup: 10.3 % 😯 2.9 % :grinning: 36.8 % 🧥 1.1 % 🙏 0.6 % 😟 2.3 % :cry: 4.6 % :shit: 0.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Boris Boo Watch today is bought to you by Cardiff

He's been telling Welsh farmers he'll look after them in the 'period of transitition.' If he subsidises export prices then its product dumping so what does Johnson have in mind; mending hedges on universal credit?
The Red Arrow liked this

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Leo Varadkar looks like an adult because the UK is acting like a spoilt toddler
Séamas O’Reilly
The taoiseach isn’t that popular in Ireland, but can’t fail to look statesmanlike compared with bumbling Boris Johnson

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... is-johnson
Johnson and his new administration haven’t fully realised just how vile they appear to the rest of the world – and Ireland especially.

Possibly the best thread ever created

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:45 pm
Leo Varadkar looks like an adult because the UK is acting like a spoilt toddler
Séamas O’Reilly
The taoiseach isn’t that popular in Ireland, but can’t fail to look statesmanlike compared with bumbling Boris Johnson

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... is-johnson
Johnson and his new administration haven’t fully realised just how vile they appear to the rest of the world – and Ireland especially.
Some of the BTL comments from a few Brexshitters are delusional - they honestly think that by simply not erecting any border infrastructure whatsoever while Ireland/EU does in the event of "No deal" will absolve them of any blame from unilaterally breaking the GFA. From where I stand, the answer to that is "fat fucking chance!"

Meanwhile, I haven't got the faculties to do image editing right now (sorry) but to continue on with Simpsons memes...

"Smithers, are they booing me?"
"Err, no! They're shouting Boo-is! Boooo-is!"
Oblomov liked this

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
I note that the Prime Ministerial statement that we may have to stick around in the SM and CU until 2021 has brought cries of "betrayal" by the loons.

Apparently, if this happens, the Brexit Party will win every seat in the land according to some who are best ignored.

Incidentally, have we had the Northern Ireland booing yet to complete the set?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:37 am
I note that the Prime Ministerial statement that we may have to stick around in the SM and CU until 2021 has brought cries of "betrayal" by the loons.

Apparently, if this happens, the Brexit Party will win every seat in the land according to some who are best ignored.
Fighting already what a surprise. Is this some cunning ploy by Johnson to keep Tory Remainers on board?
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

https://twitter.com/john3ners/status/1186748275686[…]

Hammond has got reselected anyway. Same with Ann[…]

@Timbo gonnae pm me the creds?

Richard Littlejohn

:lol: