Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 49.1 % ❤ 3.3 % :thumbsup: 9.7 % 😯 3.3 % :grinning: 25.1 % 🧥 1.2 % 🙏 0.9 % 😟 4.2 % :cry: 2.9 % :shit: 0.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
If you'll allow me to expand, m'lud. Following the statement from m'learned colleague, I must confess that my reference to painful cancelation was made in the hope that somebody would indeed compare me to a certain unpleasant resting actor with racist leanings and post an illustration of, or at least refer to, a violin, in the erroneous hope that - if you'll forgive the vernacular - a 'pun fest' relating to the matter proscribed would ensue, thereby keeping the affair in the public conciousness and maintaining the healthy debate vital to the survival of a democracy. It seems that I have failed in that endevour, and that the public at large remain uninformed as to what speculation is abroad, and therefore powerless to act upon it.

By Kreuzberger
M'learned towarisch displays admirable command of the many aspects of this case.

Indeed, he has straddledvarious...
Samanfur, Oblomov liked this

By Boiler
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:41 pm
M'learned towarisch displays admirable command of the many aspects of this case.

Indeed, he has straddledvarious...
Oi! You! You're supposed to be disconnecting this weekend, remember?!
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Boris is a twat, but Gove is a scary snake like bastard and I genuinely fear him becoming leader. He's dangerous, a nerd gone bad, I can picture him in a Gestapo outfit ordering the deaths of anyone he doesn't like.

Unless polls drop under 40% for the Tories, I think Boris will be safe from any mutiny.

The thing is, why does lying bastard here and orange cunt in the US poll so high? Proves the world is fucked up. I think a lot of people probably know there are problems but they bury their heads in the sand and ignore them, another group don't give a fuck, and others don't until it affects them. Then they demand the kind of assistance they wanted to deny others less fortunate than themselves, prior to their lives going tits up.

There's a word for such people, it rhymes with shunt
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Some Tory support is a result of the madness of Brexit. Leaving aside the greedy, selfish and thick twats who always vote Tory, there is a residue who voted leave and must know that it's a fuck up, but don't want to admit it and double down on stubborn stupidity

By KevS
Dave's popped up.

That's a full deck of living PM's then. And the amount of times I'm seeing the quote from Thatcher about respecting International law, one dead one as well.
Meanwhile in America

Sad news. Didn't the Repubs prevent Obama appoi[…]

Boris Johnson

No comment needed... https://twitter.com/DavidGau[…]

Michael Gove

https://twitter.com/room808/status/130687105930039[…]

The Tories, Generally

I'm reminded of a passage in one of the Flashman b[…]