Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 49.1 % ❤ 3.4 % :thumbsup: 9.7 % 😯 3.3 % :grinning: 25 % 🧥 1.2 % 🙏 0.9 % 😟 4.2 % :cry: 2.9 % :shit: 0.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Oblomov
KevS wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:19 am
Dave's popped up.

That's a full deck of living PM's then. And the amount of times I'm seeing the quote from Thatcher about respecting International law, one dead one as well.
It won't matter to Johnson because there's no tangible loss to him. If his conduct starts getting him barred from exclusive gentleman's clubs and withdrawn invitations to old chaps' dinners and book deals (basically everyone ignoring him because he's a loathable skidmark upon the nation) then he'll actually be wounded by it (though he'll spurn any chance for self-reflection to have an indulgent sulking session instead).

By Boiler
For me the killer moment was where Ed said "I'll give way to the Prime Minister..." and Johnson just sat there, dumbstruck.

Fuck me Ed, why couldn't you have pwned Cameron like this a few times?
Timbo, Oblomov liked this
By randomelement
Membership Days Membership Days
Boiler wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:19 pm
For me the killer moment was where Ed said "I'll give way to the Prime Minister..." and Johnson just sat there, dumbstruck.

Fuck me Ed, why couldn't you have pwned Cameron like this a few times?
Yeah, but he ate a bacon butty funny :roll:
ETA: I'm wondering how much of this was planned, whether or not Starmer was going to give this speech and Milliband gave it instead, or Starmer used the Covid in the family as a reason to step back having set up the showdown by not falling into Johnson's trap at last week's PMQs and let Milliband hit it into the back of the net.
Meanwhile in America

Actually, to be fair, he has to beat Kelly Loeffle[…]

Owen Jones

Some of them probably had memories of the elected […]

The Tories, Generally

This is an area where the Tories - by schmoozing a[…]

Michael Gove

I presume Johnson was too busy writing begging l[…]