:sunglasses: 40 % ❤ 10 % :thumbsup: 10 % :grinning: 40 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
No. As said elsewhere, Jess Phillips among others has asked why, if she's a health minister, does she have the time to retweet shit like this.

I suspent the reason she's a minster is that she's a gobshite with a public profile beyond her constituency. Therefore get her inside the tent. Besides, "SHE USETA BEEYA NUUUURSE, BRING BACK MATROOOON" plays well in the thick demographic.

By spoonman
karlt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:05 am
She's so dense she has her own personal gravity well.
Ms. Dorries is so thick, that when she couldn't get Bluetooth to work on her mobile she asked her dentist to fix it.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:48 am
I suspent the reason she's a minster is that she's a gobshite with a public profile beyond her constituency. Therefore get her inside the tent. Besides, "SHE USETA BEEYA NUUUURSE, BRING BACK MATROOOON" plays well in the thick demographic.
A court sycophant you can order to send dodgy Tweets and will still keep her mouth shut and take the flak.

By Bones McCoy
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 7:48 am
No. As said elsewhere, Jess Phillips among others has asked why, if she's a health minister, does she have the time to retweet shit like this.

Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

https://twitter.com/JohnOBrennan2/status/131831500[…]

US election 2020

The Governor of Iowa isn't up for re-election this[…]

Daily Telegraph

Julie should be clearing up on the populist rentag[…]

The Trump Presidency

Ouch. END OUR NATIONAL CRISIS The Case Again[…]