❤ 100 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By shyamz
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Gourami wrote:Dorries has everything cranked up to 11. How odd to find m'self rooting for Rifkind.

She is quite, quite deranged. Shags DJ's as well to further her batshit crusade - that of stamping out sex. :|
Really? Which DJ's were shagging HER?!
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
shyamz wrote:
Gourami wrote:Dorries has everything cranked up to 11. How odd to find m'self rooting for Rifkind.

She is quite, quite deranged. Shags DJ's as well to further her batshit crusade - that of stamping out sex. :|
Really? Which DJ's were shagging HER?!
Not this one!

By Samanfur
She's off again with another Private Members Bill proposal.

This time, it's compulsory abstinence lessons for girls alongside sex education lessons.

Just girls, though. Not boys. Since everyone knows that girls must remain virginal before marriage, whereas God is all for red-blooded young males sewing their seed and begatting everywhere.

I'm not convinced that's even legal.

By Malcolm Armsteen
It seems she's taken the Bill off the Order Paper, at least for today. I've no idea why, though I suppose there's an outside chance she had a moment of self-awareness.
Sometimes that means that the whips have had a quiet word and are planning to introduce something along the same lines, but in this case I doubt it.
By mojojojo
Membership Days Posts
Samanfur wrote:She's off again with another Private Members Bill proposal.

This time, it's compulsory abstinence lessons for girls alongside sex education lessons.

Just girls, though. Not boys. Since everyone knows that girls must remain virginal before marriage, whereas God is all for red-blooded young males sewing their seed and begatting everywhere.

I'm not convinced that's even legal.

So who will the boys have sex with? Each other? The filth she wants to indoctrinate ours children with!

By Abernathy
bluebellnutter wrote:Maybe she's just trying to narrow it down until the only woman men are allowed to copulate with is her?

The very definition of hell on earth.

I don't think that Nad likes sex, though.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Brexit means Brexit remember.....

Diane Abbott

Judging by her numbers, Abbott is a good and popul[…]

Meanwhile in Germany

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1231704228[…]

The Sun

Still has massive influence though. Every copy in […]