•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Throwing a strop at the telegraph because they dared print a negative review of her magnum opus

http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/2014/ ... ption.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Hmmm...

Tim may wish to dig further, there are currently 11 five star reviews on Amazon, a large proportion of who were moved into leaving a review for the first time. Sock puppetry?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Four-Street ... 178185758X" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Hmmm indeed...
By Miss H
This review is from: The Four Streets (Hardcover)
I don't think I will like this book, having seen extracts in the press. However, I'm very happy to see so many people have enjoyed the book and given it 5 stars. I'm surprised so many managed to get hold of a pre-release copy though. It doesn't go on sale till next week.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Nadine is good value, like a female Alan Partridge
Stop wailing, feminists (their number includes me by the way): maybe it’s time to re-evaluate what all women want. By that, I mean the entire female electorate, not just those sat in Islington Starbucks. That’ll be you, journalists and Ms Harman, (truly sorry, H) – you mostly metro-elite, university-educated, politically obsessed types. After all, you have excluded most of the population to date with your bullying dominance of the broadsheets and the Commons chamber in your ever-so-right-on way.
Starbucks; the domain of choice for elitist metropolitan ponces.

By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
I think I've mentioned before that as a nurse Nads is fully aware that almost without exception late term abortions happen after catastrophic disabilities are identified at the 20 week scan. That's why she's so obsessed with 20 weeks as the new limit, not 21, 22 or 23 - it's to ensure that anyone who gets bad news at the scan has no legal option but to proceed.

By Esqui
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
She's been banging on about the Tim Ireland affair in the MoS: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ES-MP.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now it's one of those incidents I'm quite happy to not get involved in. I only know each side's biased story, there's probably a bit of wrongdoing on both sides. But, for Dorries to write in a national newspaper about it...she knows Ireland doesn't have the ability to respond in such a high profile way. And though she's not named him, most people with a few minutes on Google could find out.
Labour, Generally.

Jez working his magic in a Labour heartland urban […]

The Independent Group

That doesn't look very good. Except a few people w[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Seen a theory (well one person on Twitter) say the[…]

Exclusive: Labour Split 'Scabs' Will 'Regret It',[…]