•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
To be clear, I was being satirical (hence mentioning her specific brief, which is ironic to say the least).

I hope she recovers from the virus and hasn’t passed it on, but more than that I hope she actually learns something from this along the way - an issue that the Tories simultaneously can’t ignore as something that just happens to other people, but that is also made worse as a direct result of their actions.
By WTF?
Membership Days
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:57 am
To be clear, I was being satirical (hence mentioning her specific brief, which is ironic to say the least).

I hope she recovers from the virus and hasn’t passed it on, but more than that I hope she actually learns something from this along the way - an issue that the Tories simultaneously can’t ignore as something that just happens to other people, but that is also made worse as a direct result of their actions.
Damn right! And she should think herself lucky that she's not one of the working poor or some poor sod on benefits, living in a damp flat and relying on foodbanks.

By crabcakes_windermere
Any sympathy I may have had for her has been somewhat tempered on finding out she held her constitiency surgery and attended the no. 10 reception she was at - where the PM was, whose partner is pregnant and thus in a high-risk group - AFTER starting to have symptoms, which she chose to ignore.

The Tories may believe the rules should never apply to them, but thanks to the actions of one of their stupidest and most selfish members they may be about to discover that there can be serious consequences to this.
youngian, Zuriblue, WTF? and 1 others liked this

By Bones McCoy
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:22 pm
This is another matter. Unless she regularly speaks out against the tabloids and them doorstepping political figures, on the Left and Right, then fair enough. If it's only an issue when it's HER that gets targeted then she can fuck off.
There's a type: often found complaining about Frankie Boyle's live act.
So me and the wife got tickets and a babysitter.
We normally love his stuff, he proper lays into the mongs and the spazzers and them other snowflakes.
Well funny it is.

But this time was rotten, doesn't he know our little angel is gluten intolerant.
Calls himself a comedian, but he's a monster!!

By spoonman
The UK's government's ongoing transformation into a 50/50 kleptocracy & kakistocracy isn't going to be held back by COVID-19. No, Sir...

Once again, apologies to those who seen this thread among your unread posts today and thought that something very serious happened to her.
By satnav
While health care workers have been putting their lives on the line through out this pandemic, Dorries seems to have spent most of the pandemic on twitter slagging off any health care worker who has had the audacity to complain about the lack of PPE.

No minister should be retweeting the kind of ridiculous smears being published on the Guido Fawkes blog but Dorries is more than happy to give the site credibility by promoting its stories.
Arrowhead liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
A moron, technically, has an IQ between 51-70. A cretin is technically a person suffering from congenital iodine deficiency, but is generally considered to be in the same range as an idiot - IQ<20.

I'd say she is a moron.
Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

https://twitter.com/JohnOBrennan2/status/131831500[…]

US election 2020

The Governor of Iowa isn't up for re-election this[…]

Daily Telegraph

Julie should be clearing up on the populist rentag[…]

The Trump Presidency

Ouch. END OUR NATIONAL CRISIS The Case Again[…]