•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Iggle Piggle (the piss artist previously known as CallMeShiny Dave)

Has had an extended whinge in the Torygraph about how useless senior civil servants are because they keep giving him and his fellow children's TV characters duff advice.

IGGLE - THEY'RE TAKING THE PISS!

(Seriously, I think they are...)
Last edited by Malcolm Armsteen on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
By satnav
Membership Days Posts
Perhaps if senior civil servants didn't have to waste so much time trying to clear up all the shit created by the likes of Hunt, Gove and Fox driving a horse and cart through the ministerial code they would probably be better placed to do the work they are actually paid to do.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Yes, but the only way they can get revenge is by some slightly dodgy advice and dragging their heels. Both of which we are seeing at the moment. Could well be the result of freezing the pay of, insulting, denigrating and threatening the jobs of the very people you need to have onside to get your programme through. It's Yes Minister time.
By smod
Membership Days Posts
Kevin Clash wrote:Apparently Iggle Piggle is ducking out of PMQs tomorrow. Not a bright move, surely.
Indeed. Poor form if he does.

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/polit ... unning-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:I don't know if Milliband could refer to Brooks, could he?

Not that there's a shortage of other stuff to go on, I suppose.
Yes. Sub judice laws don't apply in Parliament, I think. Members are allowed freely to breach injunctions and so on but be protected by parliamentary privilege.

So what reason is Cameron giving for missing PMQs?

By mattomac
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
smod wrote:
Kevin Clash wrote:Apparently Iggle Piggle is ducking out of PMQs tomorrow. Not a bright move, surely.
Indeed. Poor form if he does.

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/polit ... unning-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The budget was the straw that broke the Camel's back the recession then came along and pissed on the said Camel.
Richard Littlejohn

The deeply embarrassed, homo-erotically fixated, d[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Mr. Fenton covers both the ambulance story and […]

Toby Young

Translation: I bullied my kids. Must admit I […]

Biased BBC

Who do these uppity foreigners think they’re[…]