•  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:25 pm
youngian wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:06 pm
If he had any shame he'd never go out again, live off takeaways and concentrate on his book about what cunts Johnsons and Gove are.
That's the thing though. He sees it as just another job. Fun while it lasted, pity he never got to stay on longer. Still, more time for the kids and that.
A lesson to all those who would place their future n the hands of a morally dubious dilettante.

By Boiler
I'd post that on another forum I frequent but the mods there would remove it on the grounds of language, saying "we're a family forum". But they had no problem with people being served adverts of voluptuous women who always say yes.... :evil:

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:50 am
Lest we forget -

Warning: drink has been taken.
But this cunt can fuck off, and when he's fucked off....he can fuck off some more!!!!!!!!!
lord_kobel liked this

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
A little story from former New Zealand Prime Minister, John Key.
Mr Key recounted receiving a phone call from former British prime minister David Cameron during a fishing trip — just as a wayward tuna broke loose on the boat.

"He said 'what are you doing?' I said, 'I'm in the Marshall Islands, I just caught a tuna and my police officer is beating it to death as we speak'," he said.

"And there was this long pause and he goes, 'jeez, I wish I ran a small country'.

"Although, some could kind of argue he almost achieved that objective."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-13/f ... p/10241782

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
So the arrogant turd fancies foreign secretary because he's bored. This prick will probably waltz into a safe seat and pick up where he left off once the shit he created dies down.

There's plenty of politics out there to be done even for an ex-PM who is no longer an MP as Major and Blair are showing. But nothing for our future foreign secretary fancies. He's the epitome of the Tory gentleman amateur.
Boris Johnson

O.k chums, let's get serious. I know nothing abou[…]

The LibDems, generally

Ah, I'd forgotten that, good point. She should ph[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Jez musing on NATO today. Our role will be "r[…]

Caption Contest

Roll on thou great and horrible ocean, roll over […]