•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
oboogie wrote:
crabcakes_windermere wrote:Why do people who wear wigs think "well it doesn't match my sideburns at all, but that's OK - I'm sure no-one will that that's odd at all!".
Erm my beard (and sideburns) are greying faster than my hair and they never matched even before I started going grey.

.....said Oboogie, climbing into his Audi A3. :? :wink:

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
oboogie wrote:
crabcakes_windermere wrote:Why do people who wear wigs think "well it doesn't match my sideburns at all, but that's OK - I'm sure no-one will that that's odd at all!".
Erm my beard (and sideburns) are greying faster than my hair and they never matched even before I started going grey.
I meant more in a "clearly not even the same sort of hair" sense rather than colour (in MF's case, thick and wiry vs youthful, fairly fine blonde locks). Though entirely grey sideburns and a floppy "hide the seams" style in healthy, nut brown without a single grey hair is usually a bit of a giveaway too.

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
oboogie wrote:
I meant more in a "clearly not even the same sort of hair" sense rather than colour (in MF's case, thick and wiry vs youthful, fairly fine blonde locks). Though entirely grey sideburns and a floppy "hide the seams" style in healthy, nut brown without a single grey hair is usually a bit of a giveaway too.
Which do you think is the wig, his hair or his eyebrows?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:I just love Simon Hoggart:
Growing enigma of Mickey's wig
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2003 ... s.politics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In the press gallery one of my colleagues sat gazing at the sight, murmuring "gorgeous, quite gorgeous," to himself, for these were locks that would not have disgraced Michael Heseltine or even the original Tarzan, Johnny Weissmuller.

How many My Little Ponies, we asked, were slaughtered to make such a creation?
Hoggart's been making funny bitchy comments for years about Fabricant's syrup. He once said he saw Ted Heath corner him and said: "is that a wig? not very good is it"
By smod
Membership Days Posts

Blundering Tory Michael Fabricant has sparked outrage after comparing sex crimes with smoking cannabis in a sick tweet after the latest arrests.

Prime Minister David Cameron was last night challenged to make the MP apologise – or sack him as a vice chairman of the Conservative Party.

On Thursday, Mr ­Fabricant tweeted: “Max Clifford arrested for sexual offences. Stuart Hall last night. How many more face arrest?”

He then said: “Imagine if the police started arresting everyone whoever [sic] smoked a joint at uni back in the 60s and 70s. (Time to move to Argentina!)”

Mr Fabricant swiftly deleted the message and later added: “The rape of a child, for that is precisely what paedophilia is, is unforgiveable. ”

The Lichfield MP, who caused a row when he said some Tories were “closet racists”, refused to discuss his new blunder yesterday, saying: “I’m not commenting.”

The row comes after the PM accepted more cash from a wealthy donor, Bill Ives, after the steel tycoon was arrested and cautioned for stalking his ex-wife.

Labour’s Sheila Gilmore, MP for Edinburgh East, said Mr Fabricant’s latest remarks were “completely unacceptable”.

She added: “He needs to go further and apologise publicly, and David Cameron must condemn these outrageous comments.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/co ... xk.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
smod wrote:
On Thursday, Mr ­Fabricant tweeted: “Max Clifford arrested for sexual offences. Stuart Hall last night. How many more face arrest?”

Mr Fabricant swiftly deleted the message and later added: “The rape of a child, for that is precisely what paedophilia is, is unforgiveable. ”
Libel? I've seen no mention of the nature of his alleged sexual offences.
By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
Fabricant's been talking shite on Twitter again. He really ought to just stay off it.
Michael Fabricant ‏@Mike_Fabricant
GDP to debt ratio almost as big now as WW2. Total war achieved the same debt ratio as total incompetence achieved in 2000's by Gordon.
Is it fuck.

By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
Jonathan Portes pulled him up on it.

http://notthetreasuryview.blogspot.co.u ... chael.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fabricant flailed around a bit, then deleted his tweets.

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
Fabricant should really stay away from twitter, he seems quite convinced that he's witty and eccentric in a camp sort of way, but he comes across as a right fanny.
Michael Fabricant @Mike_Fabricant
Watching David Walliams play Frankie Howerd on BBC4. Such terrible guilt. So you're gay, Frankie: Get over it, baby!
Aye, except at the time, there were laws in place that made gay men pariahs and criminals. The Tories did nothing to change them. Shouldn't Fabricant be the one feeling guilty that his predecessors bore much of the responsibility for Howerd's misery? Oh no:
@Mike_Fabricant Mind you, if I lived in a bright green flat like Frankie Howerd, I'd get depressed too.
Ha ha ha! He's a mini-Ledge. Fuck off.
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Okay it's not today's front page but.... https:[…]

Meanwhile in America

Trump = Randall Flagg? It would explain a lot. (M[…]

Toby Young

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pieclone/status/10963[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

anyone not mad enough to sign up to support the p[…]