•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53833204
Asked on BBC Breakfast whether the UK would follow France and introduce masks in workplaces, Mr Hancock said it was not being considered.

"And the reason is that the evidence from NHS Test and Trace for where people catch the disease is that, very largely, they catch it from one household meeting another household, usually in one of their homes.

"And so it's that household transmission that is the core root of passing on this virus in this country.

"The amount of people who have caught it in workplaces is relatively low, we think, from the evidence we've got."
Eh? Where's that dozy twat been living this last month or two? Sandwich factories, meat processing plants anyone?

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Correlation is not causation...

The virus works on proximity, not building function...it careth not what furnishings thou hast.

Fuck me ragged.
Arrowhead liked this

By KevS
Oh my goodness. Kay Burley absolutely tearing him to shreds this morning. There's a barely concealed contempt underlying her questions. Watch it if you can, especially when they get to the subject of Tony Abbott....

Expect demands from the dim to cancel the Sky News licence fee. Until they realise.

By KevS
Ideally after that answer, Ms Burley should have done a Harry Hill style glance at the camera, although her spluttering double take was pretty good.

Because we were all doing the same.

By spoonman
No journalist can be "entirely neutral" and be able to actually do their job.

Be impartial and portray a sense of balance? Possibly, but never "entirely neutral".

I wasn't even sure universities were under Willi[…]

"disrupt the nuclear family" Is thi[…]

Education Redux

Not particularly remarkable, aimed at preventing '[…]

US election 2020

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/131036110[…]