Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 23.1 % ❤ 7.7 % :thumbsup: 7.7 % :grinning: 38.5 % 😟 15.4 % :cry: 7.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Barely a couple of months ago, these were "low value people". Never forget, never forgive.

Speaking of which, remember the alarm clock fiasco?

By The Red Arrow
He's actually politically awakened a few of my Farcebook chums who are currently pouring verbal buckets of shit over him. Up until now, it's been footie, music, pissed selfies and holiday snaps all the way. A very small cross-section, to be sure, but I've often wondered just what it would take to get people like them to see the emperor's got no clothes on.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Where's my badge? I'm a key worker, me. Not in the NHS or care industry, granted, but his mate Boris said I was a key worker. So WHERE'S MY FUCKING BADGE?!!?1?!!1

How can they expect people to vote for them if they won't hand over the badges?

Bastards!

By Malcolm Armsteen
John Crace is always worth reading:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... igger-mode
But luckily, Tigger was planning on saving the best till last. Because he knew that what social care workers really wanted wasn’t testing, PPE, more money or a home secretary who dismissed them all as low-skilled. It was a shiny new green badge, saying CARE, that he was proud to model.

A badge. A sodding badge. Even the writers of the TV series The Thick of It wouldn’t have dared come up with something as crass as this. Especially as it was a badge that had already been launched a year previously to the general indifference of everyone in the care home sector.
The Tories, Generally

Funny how pretty much everyone whom I've seen talk[…]

Meanwhile In Russia

Hopefully this hasn't caught the eyes of No. 10 ye[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHh0V7UjVXI

Meanwhile in Belarus

Well that’s Brexit only European role model […]