•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
James O'Brien makes the point that May's racism, like that of so many of her pards, is down to her own sense of superiority and the mindset that places all other people in hierarchies of inferiority.

A widespread delusion in British (English?) society, see also Momentum...

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
48 hours too soon, in my opinion. Satire should have no boundaries but it should respect them, nonetheless.

The brutality of suicide is granular in its detail and those who have to deal with the aftermath should be acknowledged for the weight that they will have to bear for eons to come.

Yes, "brutal". That's the word.
Timbo, Malcolm Armsteen, Abernathy and 3 others liked this

By Biggus Robbus
My bad. I just read Ian Dunt and apparently she will still try to pass her deal. Her ruse is to allow a free vote on no deal. Then when no deal is off the table that will bring the eurosceptics on board with her deal, albeit with an extension.

Apparently the message coming out of Brussels this evening is "Go fuck yourselves!"

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
She probably looks safe because there is nobody stupid enough to dash their career on those rocks. There is a minimal irony that she will continue to put party before country but it is a party that is lacking in any interest whatsoever.
Biggus Robbus, Oblomov liked this

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Biggus Robbus wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:21 pm
My bad. I just read Ian Dunt and apparently she will still try to pass her deal. Her ruse is to allow a free vote on no deal. Then when no deal is off the table that will bring the eurosceptics on board with her deal, albeit with an extension.

Apparently the message coming out of Brussels this evening is "Go fuck yourselves!"
Tusk's next press conference

Nigel Farage

Are you a ‘radicalised Remainer’ or […]

Theresa May

So now we have Schroedinger's Prime Minister. […]

Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson lied during EU referendum campaign[…]

Euro Elections 2019

To paraphrase David Mitchell: He didn't fight th[…]