•  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:00 pm
Little Jeremy Kissenger has been talking turkey with the big boys

Ohh, I dunno: Mogg, Banks, Farage and various other's who've (probably) shorted their country for a quick profit.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt said the U.K. will not “blink” in #Brexit negotiations

Will the EU still be awake to notice? The EU was also be blamed for the shit show the Tories have created, Hunt also warned if the UK doesn't get all that it wants. Hunt may turn out to be a bigger twat than Johnson as FS. He's off to a good start.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:20 pm
British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt said the U.K. will not “blink” in #Brexit negotiations

Will the EU still be awake to notice? The EU was also be blamed for the shit show the Tories have created, Hunt also warned if the UK doesn't get all that it wants. Hunt may turn out to be a bigger twat than Johnson as FS. He's off to a good start.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
All this just a week before the Kreuzbergerin comes over to the island for a few days to visit her sister.

I'm stumped. I really don't know what to advise. Don't speak German in public? Make it obvious that you are a tourist? Simply don't go? I am regretting now my decision not to come over too. At least I could have probably made sure that at least one or two of these gammon cunts wish that they had stayed in bed.

I am genuinely concerned.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:I'm wondering why we held this referendum in the first place if it opened the way for a huge win to Putin. Aren't politicians supposed to stop that shit from happening?
Politicians, yes. Third-rate PR men...?

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
lord_kobel wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:51 pm
Is the safety pin thing still a thing? Although I've not been wearing the coat with mine on for a while, for obvious reasons.
Sorry, I am completely lost.
Some of us wear safejy pins on our coats to advertise that we are a 'safe space' for victims to stand next to, should they get bothered in public. Effectiveness relies upon the minority in question knowing this. Being built like a brick shit house helps me in this endeavour.

Edit: Kobie quicker on the draw. :lol:

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Thank you, lads. The burd will actually be in Bath which is not exactly one of those places where they nail frogs to fence posts to (insert dubious practice here). I am worried though.

I'll pass this on together with some pepper spray I have this evening found in the kitchen drawer.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:07 am
After years of wiff-waff, water melons and random Latin bollocks, it seems like a step up to have someone at the top of the FCO who even speaks another tongue well enough to make a silly mistake in it.
He was speaking English, wasn't he?
The Mail & Climate Change

Well climate science is hard. Oh how the deniers[…]

How is Margaret Hodge to know if a particular ab[…]

Labour, Generally.

Not much evidence North East Remain MPs suffered i[…]

No? You must realise that there are separate issue[…]