•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Warner is rowing back furiously on that one. The Daily Telegraph Associate Editor and columnist on the international and UK economies, finance, and business had is words misinterpreted
jeremy warner ‏Verified account @JeremyWarnerUK
I'm sure you a nice bloke, but you are willfully misreading what I wrote, which was merely that Ireland had had a poisonous effect on UK politics. I'm not attributing blame. The Brits have much to regret in their relations with Ireland
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is this the best a Torygraph business and economics correspondent can come up with
Always been intrigued to know what Chris Duncan, Britain's other vacuum cleaner entrepreneur, makes of Brexit. He actually makes his "Henry" cleaners in the UK too - at Chard, deep in eurosceptic Somerset
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Mendacious, racist and thicker than pigshit.
Boiler, youngian, spoonman and 1 others liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
The Bow Group, a rightwing Conservative pressure group whose patrons include Norman Lamont and John Redwood, said: “Heseltine has made clear it is his aim to prevent Brexit at all costs, including the sabotage of his own party and nation, the Conservative party must therefore withdraw the whip and end the inevitable continuation of his sniping from inside the tent.”
That's it, kick out an 84 old bloke with media flair and cross party appeal.

I double dare you.

Lovely elision of "nation" and "party" too.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Can anyone imagine that the princes at the sharp end of this think that it is a good idea or even something that would tickle their royal fancy? No chance.

We are reaching peak-Swivel. The point at which the royals make more sense than the people elected to do the real governing.
By WTF?
Kreuzberger wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:49 pm
Can anyone imagine that the princes at the sharp end of this think that it is a good idea or even something that would tickle their royal fancy? No chance.

We are reaching peak-Swivel. The point at which the royals make more sense than the people elected to do the real governing.
'Kin 'ell, you might be on to something there! A royal take over by a potential King Billy with Prince Harry at his right hand. The stars are aligning. The DUP will be all over it.
Boris Johnson

Ripped the timetable out of his hands and shoved[…]

The Sun

THE SUN SAYS Us Brits aren’t negotiating wi[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

As if to drive home the point. I was in Cork for […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Basically the GFA is the single greatest achieveme[…]