•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Canada's Gerard Batten

Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Minister of Defence, is believed to be the highest-ranking former politician to come out as a believer of the popular conspiracy theory.

As one of the world's biggest conspiracy theories, the Illuminati is said to be a secretive global elite which runs governments from behind the scenes and is planning to introduce a New World Order (NWO).

Its key members are said to be drawn from Hollywood and world political and business leaders, with some even accusing its true leaders of being reptilian lizards from space.

Accusations vary in extremities from the simple implementation of the NWO as a goal at the least, to the Illuminati being a highly Satanic cult seeking to return the devil to earth.

Other than repeated claims by conspiracy theorists, which have ballooned in number since the growth of the internet, there is no actual proof the Illuminati exists at all.

However, in a podcast, Mr Hellyer, who was in post in the 1960s, said the Illuminati, at least at its most basic concept, was real and all powerful. https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/91 ... lite-cabal

Express readers like the cut of his gib
JoseGrunt12 Feb
The Bilderbergers - Illuminati. Works for me. Thre is only one penalty for treason.

EldeverJoseGrunt12 Feb
You forgot Tony Blair, and why did he abolish our treason law??

Eldever
Sadly this is true, that's why we are almost at the point of New World Order. Once we are in its grip there will be no turning back. If you try and tell people the whole world will be run as a communist state with one central government controlling everything they just laugh at you.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:17 pm
Canada's Gerard Batten

Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Minister of Defence, is believed to be the highest-ranking former politician to come out as a believer of the popular conspiracy theory.

As one of the world's biggest conspiracy theories, the Illuminati is said to be a secretive global elite which runs governments from behind the scenes and is planning to introduce a New World Order (NWO).

Its key members are said to be drawn from Hollywood and world political and business leaders, with some even accusing its true leaders of being reptilian lizards from space.

Accusations vary in extremities from the simple implementation of the NWO as a goal at the least, to the Illuminati being a highly Satanic cult seeking to return the devil to earth.

Other than repeated claims by conspiracy theorists, which have ballooned in number since the growth of the internet, there is no actual proof the Illuminati exists at all.

However, in a podcast, Mr Hellyer, who was in post in the 1960s, said the Illuminati, at least at its most basic concept, was real and all powerful. https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/91 ... lite-cabal

Express readers like the cut of his gib
JoseGrunt12 Feb
The Bilderbergers - Illuminati. Works for me. Thre is only one penalty for treason.

EldeverJoseGrunt12 Feb
You forgot Tony Blair, and why did he abolish our treason law??

Eldever
Sadly this is true, that's why we are almost at the point of New World Order. Once we are in its grip there will be no turning back. If you try and tell people the whole world will be run as a communist state with one central government controlling everything they just laugh at you.
The thing that puzzles me about this Illuminate/NWO malarkey is:-
1. if they are so powerful and influential....its taking them a long fucking time to bring in this NWO
2. I don't know why they include Hollywood as being part, as the arts are based on imagination, which they
would not be able to express under NWO rules....unless unbridled hedonism is part of the deal....and we
should all hate luvvies anyway
3. The moan you hear from "the silent majority" is that the global elite take everything they want, all the gain
and no pain....well I can't see them wanting to give up that status quo any day soon for a communist world
ruled by one central government.

https://twitter.com/jamesthewallace/status/1141031[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Francois had a frontbench job under nice modernise[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

I'm glad Jez has put a stop to that destructive so[…]

Boris Johnson

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehabKhan/status/11413[…]