Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 42.3 % ❤ 1.4 % :thumbsup: 9.9 % 😯 4.2 % :grinning: 31.7 % 🧥 3.5 % 🙏 2.1 % 😟 1.4 % :cry: 2.1 % :shit: 1.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Timbo wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:08 pm
This is starting to feel like watching the end of a terrible action movie, when the main baddie has been shot, run over and stabbed but keeps getting up, and you find yourself yelling "why won't you just die already!" at the screen. I hasten to add that I'm not calling for anyone's actual death :?

Johnson threatening to break the law bought to mind coked up lawyer Dave Kleinfeld in Carlito's Way after he involves Al Pacino in a caper to drown a mafia boss; "You've crossed the line Dave you're a gangster now there's no going back."

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
There's a good chance that this Corbyn = Chicken piece of PR attack could well backfire on them. And if it does, I suspect we'll hear something along the lines of "chickens coming home to roost".
By Dan
Membership Days Membership Days
It, like everything else they are doing, has massively backfired though. I think they thought it would get titters and everyone would point and laugh at Corbyn but even if their own party is telling them how childish, pathetic and infantile grown men squawking "bwak bwak bwak" at another man is, never mind grown men who are calling themselves the Government of the country.

By Boiler
Dan wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:34 am
It, like everything else they are doing, has massively backfired though. I think they thought it would get titters and everyone would point and laugh at Corbyn but even if their own party is telling them how childish, pathetic and infantile grown men squawking "bwak bwak bwak" at another man is, never mind grown men who are calling themselves the Government of the country.
There are times when I watch PMQs and despair. It's like playtime in a public school refectory.

By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:20 am
I see the Tories are gunning for Bercow again: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49624334

On other forums the same is seen.
They're just resorting to swinging wild haymakers in every direction now, aren't they?

"Ah fuggen showdem, tha wankers!!!"

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Antoinette Sandbach now supports a second referendum. As well she might- she voted for May's deal while Steve Baker and all were arsing about voting it down.

She's good on Brexit generally but I wonder if she'd have done this if she hadn't had the whip taken away.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

This is beautiful. https://twitter.com/DaddyHoggy[…]

Labour, Generally.

I'm currently sitting in a composite meeting on […]

Boris Johnson

porking on the public purse Now there's a tu[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

How's Milne operating him in that photo? Liza[…]