Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 42.2 % ❤ 2.5 % :thumbsup: 12.8 % 😯 5 % :grinning: 27.3 % 🧥 1.8 % 🙏 2.1 % 😟 0.7 % :cry: 5 % :shit: 0.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Or:

Once you're started, you merely need to have fags, milk and bread available closer than another shop to your customers, and you'll probably be ok. You don't need great amounts of imagination or creativity. You don't need a wide variety of stock or cross-demo appeal. You don't even need particularly low prices, as your market is based on convenience or necessity.

Sadly, this tends to give some the impression that they're fantastic businesspeople, surviving or thriving against the big boys, giving people what they need and want and thus well able to run the country.

By MisterMuncher
Yup. The EPOS system can pretty much mind the stock and ordering from your one supplier, so you can concentrate on having the bread, milk and cereal at the most distant parts of the shop, whilst breaking down multipacks for individual sale.

(Yes. The two nearest shops to me are owned/run by aggressively lazy people who think customer service is a desk in the shopping centre. Why do you ask?)

By Tubby Isaacs
The manifesto looks like it was knocked up by a load of people discussing their bugbears down the Flying Horse. "Potholes? Don't talk to me about potholes? My niece works down the hospital, and she pays for her own parking! It's disgraceful the BBC are taking TV licences away from old people! I see the trains have been on strike!"
The Trump Presidency

https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/1281937795[…]

I think you'll find they're called 'prospective em[…]

Boris Johnson

Little boots. The difference between 'clever' and […]

Priti Patel

I wonder when she'll realise she's being used? […]