Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 42.8 % ❤ 1.1 % :thumbsup: 12.2 % 😯 4.4 % :grinning: 30 % 🧥 2.8 % 🙏 2.2 % 😟 1.1 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 1.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts LikeBB
One detail of her life as a treacherous, poison-filled Tory - before chairing the ERG and encouraging pondlife like Marco de François, she was an Erasmus scholar...

Another Tory who believes that there is one world for her and her privileged peers and another for the little people. The rabidly anti-immigrant daughter of immigrants.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts LikeBB
So... a subservient press, minorities scapegoated, the judiciary heading towards becoming a branch of government, Gauleiters appointed. Still reckon it can't happen here?

By youngian
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:25 pm
One detail of her life as a treacherous, poison-filled Tory - before chairing the ERG and encouraging pondlife like Marco de François, she was an Erasmus scholar...

Another Tory who believes that there is one world for her and her privileged peers and another for the little people. The rabidly anti-immigrant daughter of immigrants.
The legal world is in shock at Swellin’s appointment. A former junior barrister who I imagine got all the duff cases as she defends them with vigour by not knowing how ridiculous the arguments are; ‘My client was carrying the brick home for his fireplace when the wind blew it into the jeweller’s window.’
Tubby Isaacs liked this

By Boiler
Posts LikeBB
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:47 pm
Bad news for the Beeb, apparently. See Ms Cadwalladr and Mr Fenton for details.
Reading elsewhere, there was a claim that '...the BBC has hundreds of radio stations'.

Well, the brain-dead twats in the electorate will believe that, but actually it has fifty-nine. Eleven national, eight regional, forty local.

And again... HOW CAN YOU MAKE IT SUBSCRIPTION???!!

Trouble is, there are too many malevolent and unintelligent people in positions of power these days.
spoonman liked this

By The Red Arrow
Ah, yes - I was coming to that. I'm leaning towards @curiousiguana on this. Imagine if she attended a synagogue with a dubious rabbi amongst its' alumni. Having said that, I must, for clarity, disclose my secular beliefs and opinion that religion should play no part in government or politics in general. Should Braverman's religious beliefs influence her legal decision making, questions should be asked. Then we're into the whole hypocrisy of not exactly following the teachings of the big B - you know, like all those self-professed Tory Christians not exactly living a life J.C would approve of.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Duffer stranded on quarantined cruise ship described himself as "Staunch Tory"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51519687

Bad news Pal.
The special arrangements for party faithful don't reach down to cannon-fluffers like yourself.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts LikeBB
What's it got to do with Richard Branson?

And just what does he think 'quarantine' means? Drivinng round town to get to the airport?

Thick-as-mince Brexshitter.
The new leader of the Labour Party

Keir I'm dissapointed https://twitter.com/Polhome[…]

Piers Morgan

That's because, Piers, cleaning the place up often[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

I'm in a group on Facebook about 70s football an[…]

The Tories, Generally

When the pub gammon invokes Magna Carta, it's grea[…]