Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 42.3 % ❤ 1.1 % :thumbsup: 12.7 % 😯 4.2 % :grinning: 30.7 % 🧥 2.6 % 🙏 2.1 % 😟 1.1 % :cry: 2.1 % :shit: 1.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:17 pm
Duffer stranded on quarantined cruise ship described himself as "Staunch Tory"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51519687

Bad news Pal.
The special arrangements for party faithful don't reach down to cannon-fluffers like yourself.
Another that could have gone into the "English Exceptionalism" thread.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:21 pm
What's it got to do with Richard Branson?

And just what does he think 'quarantine' means? Drivinng round town to get to the airport?

Thick-as-mince Brexshitter.
Tough regulations are for other people - No 274.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Funny how 'the type you'd want by your side in the trenches' so in vogue recently turn out to be moaning, self-entitled and somewhat loose of bowel once the shooting starts, eh, kids? :wink:
Boiler, Kreuzberger, Malcolm Armsteen and 2 others liked this

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:17 pm
Duffer stranded on quarantined cruise ship described himself as "Staunch Tory"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51519687

Bad news Pal.
The special arrangements for party faithful don't reach down to cannon-fluffers like yourself.
What a self-entitled fuckwit.

By Malcolm Armsteen
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:39 pm
Funny how 'the type you'd want by your side in the trenches' so in vogue recently turn out to be moaning, self-entitled and somewhat loose of bowel once the shooting starts, eh, kids? :wink:
See also Lance-Corporal Marco de François DSC*

*Dim Snivelling Cunt
The Red Arrow, Boiler, Zuriblue and 1 others liked this

By Boiler
Interesting that your post was made at 19:39, Arrer...

But in reply to @davidjay - I think this is exactly what the Tory faithful and the Northern Gammon have wanted all along; like those who say the Russians like what they perceive a strong leader, I think we have the same now. So yes, chuck away human and workplace rights, put the forrins on the planes back to where they (may have) come from, kill the BBC, kill PC/'woke', the list goes on and they will clap Johnson like a performing seal whilst he does it.

Until they suddenly get caught in it. But I think they are stupid enough to say "It's okay, I deserved it."

By davidjay
Boiler wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:14 pm

But in reply to @davidjay - I think this is exactly what the Tory faithful and the Northern Gammon have wanted all along; like those who say the Russians like what they perceive a strong leader, I think we have the same now. So yes, chuck away human and workplace rights, put the forrins on the planes back to where they (may have) come from, kill the BBC, kill PC/'woke', the list goes on and they will clap Johnson like a performing seal whilst he does it.

Until they suddenly get caught in it. But I think they are stupid enough to say "It's okay, I deserved it."
They'll never say they deserve it, because whatever 'it' is, they'll say they wanted it.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:39 pm
Maybe I'm a bit picky:
These are the last types I'd want in my the trench.
They'd be as much use as Senator's sons.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:14 pm

Aren’t they keen Magna Carta and all that? It only takes a sneaky speed camera to turn a foaming blow hard into Thomas Jefferson. ‘We might as well be living in Nazi Germany,’ Mr Gammon fumes showing the bar man his speeding ticket.
Jeremy Corbyn.

Christ almighty this article from Andrew Fisher is[…]

Roll Call

Two weeks ago our local hospital said that none […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

You'd have to have a heart stone not to have a goo[…]

Michael Gove

We can hope.