Discussion of the UK Government
:grinning: 100 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
By Projective Unity
Membership Days
#372867
Littlejohn's brain wrote:Why she's absolutely useless a bigoted ill-informed daytime TV presenter.
I reckon Cameron wants to install someone to keep an eye on IDS and his trainwreck of a department - someone of the Mark Hoban mold. He daren't sack McVey because she's a woman so he gives her a non-job such as Leader of the House, which she won't have for long as she'll probably lose her seat next year.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#372871
Quite. Scousers have long memories.

She's also going to be doing a lot of general cheerleading, and dare I say it, more people watch This Morning than Newsnight. And she's perfect at fielding fluff from Philip and Holly.
 
By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
#372873
Andy McDandy wrote:Quite. Scousers have long memories.

She's also going to be doing a lot of general cheerleading, and dare I say it, more people watch This Morning than Newsnight. And she's perfect at fielding fluff from Philip and Holly.
Not exactly a difficult task
 
By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
#372874
Projective Unity wrote:
Littlejohn's brain wrote:Why she's absolutely useless a bigoted ill-informed daytime TV presenter.
I reckon Cameron wants to install someone to keep an eye on IDS and his trainwreck of a department - someone of the Mark Hoban mold. He daren't sack McVey because she's a woman so he gives her a non-job such as Leader of the House, which she won't have for long as she'll probably lose her seat next year.
Good point.

David Gaucke might be a possibility. Not a bad media performer, and a background as a solicitor in finance, had responsibility for HMRC for 4 years.
 
By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
#379069
Be your own boss, employment minister tells pupils
Middle-class children should believe that setting up their own business is every bit as good as going to university and working for a big company, the employment minister has said.
Some economists have suggested that self-employed workers often earn lower salaries and end up claiming tax credits.
Not middle class ones apparently.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1098459 ... upils.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 
By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
#382411
Youngsters 'give up trying' to find work because of Labour's 'relentless negativity' about the economy, says Jobs Minister Esther McVey


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... McVey.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 
By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
#384574
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Esther McVey's "attitude tests" and Tory backwards thinking
http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk ... -tory.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 
By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
#384601
Arnold wrote:
Youngsters 'give up trying' to find work because of Labour's 'relentless negativity' about the economy, says Jobs Minister Esther McVey


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... McVey.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh right it's the opposition fault, well that'a new excuse I'll grant you
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 8

That's fair enough, and I can think of no better[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Beck took Cambridge up two divisions in as many ye[…]

The Biased BBC

So has anything happened re Robbie Gibb. Or is it […]

Boris Johnson

But he's had an expensive edercashun, dont'cha kno[…]