•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I doubt if he'd be prepared to do the work necessary to be a 'proper' journalist*. He would be a columnist or just a hack. Gob off 1000 words and then down the pub.

*I do believe there are some, just not very many.
By Andy McDandy
Tubby Isaacs wrote:Is there mileage in building eg a PMQs around an attack on him? May as prisoner of loons etc.
Not really. Her reply would be broad church, many different opinions but we still get things done. Unlike you know who. Besides, Davies may be a troll but you need to understand that he works within a system designed for them. And many a backbencher looks at him and thinks "there's someone without any ministerial rank who really knows how to use the system, I wish I could".
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Samanfur wrote:The bill before this one was worded like that (see above). It didn't stop him - he just pretended that it wasn't.
Which puts him as a nasty bastard who does this for shits and giggles rather than someone who does actually want to raise any form of valid point about violence towards men.
By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
Well as far as I know he's never put forward a private members bill on issues that affect men (eg. prostate cancer), nor campaigned on issues such as male suicide. Like all MRA's he concentrates on trying to make life worse for women.

By Samanfur
I was forwarded the Facebook version of the story last night, but looking for another version of it. Mr. Fenton'll do.
Last edited by Samanfur on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Observer is shit

Looks like one of the 1-page dummies that are put […]

Labour, Generally.

Ian Lavery was on TV this evening doing his Plain-[…]

Labour Policies 2019/20

A thread to discuss the several policies which wil[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Well, I suggested taking the batteries out and l[…]