•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
In some respects she's the ideal PM for our times

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07 ... ake-the-p/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We apparently now inhabit a world that appears to be increasingly anti-fact. It’s a world in which campaigners for Brexit unblushingly asserted that Britain sends £350m a week to the EU, and pledged to spend the entirety of this imaginary sum on the NHS. It’s a world in which the defence minister, Penny Mordaunt, falsely told voters that Britain has no veto over Turkey joining the EU. And it’s a world in which 84 Tory MPs happily voted for a leadership candidate, Andrea Leadsom, who has made numerous deeply questionable claims about her career before politics.
Corbyn vs Leadsom I can't think of a more unappealing prospect.
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
“I would have preferred civil partnership to be available to heterosexual and gay couples and for marriage to have remained as a Christian service for men and women who wanted to commit in the eyes of God,”
I know it's oldish news now but that's the first time I've seen the full quote.

Fuck off you bigoted old bitch. Fuck of so far that we have to hire a team of explorers to discover previously undiscovered regions of 'off' for you to fuck off in to.

So Muslim marriages don't count either? Jewish ones? What about Atheists? Do my marriage rights not count either? It's a little slip of the tongue that betrays that she doesn't REALLY think people who don't subscribe to her religious beliefs are worthy.
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Agnes wrote:I don't think so. Your views will be just as valid as those of someone who is Speaking As A Mother in any case (as you are an important person anyway and women are only useful for reproducing. Thus the views of someone who has proved her worth as an individual by squirting out a wean or so are more valuable than those of someone who has not yet done her duty).
Ah. I thought it would be something like that.

Anyway, Andrea. My wife wants a word.

As a mother. She wants to to piss off.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
For a brexiteer she's aligned with some traditional European concepts like the Mutterehrenkreuz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_ ... man_Mother

This aside her online personal appears to derive form the lower quartile of Mumsnet.
Speaking as a muvva.
and
Discusting!

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Andrea sidesteps a tricky question
The Tory MP wouldn't deny having conversed with the Almighty, during an interview with Channel 4 News' Gary Gibbons.

He asked: "Do you ever feel that you’ve been spoken to directly by God?”

She replied: "Er...I..that...that question is not one that is for, you know, open laughing at and poking fun at. And I feel that is what you would like to do.

“I can absolutely feel that that’s what you would like to. So, I absolutely am a Christian and I am very proud of it.

“It absolutely acts in the background in my desire to have a very honest campaign with high integrity and so on.”

She added: “But if you are asking me, am I going to be sort of saying ‘oh well ‘God’s told me to do this and do that’ well of course that’s not the case.” http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/an ... ng-8370893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts LikeBB
The storm on Twitter regarding this ghastly creature's comments look like it is set to run and run - until the next gaffe.

She seems to think that there is much more to being tory top dog than being an accomplished PR exec with a nose the for the media. She is wrong.

And, I say that having listened to the transcripts. She is crying foul because she feels stitched up by Rachel Sylvester and, listening to the tones of voice, you can see why. Rachel Sylvester lulled her in to an ultimately false sense of security, Leadsom was cock-sure that she was confiding in a fellow traveller and has found out the hard way that this was simply not the case. She was completely outwitted and has proven herself unfit for the jobs she claims to have had let alone that of PM.

She failed at the first. She is a fool.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
If the Tories pick her they will have made the same mistake as labour did in picking Corbyn, In choosing a leader who only appeals to a narrow element of support rather than to the wider electorate

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:The storm on Twitter regarding this ghastly creature's comments look like it is set to run and run - until the next gaffe.

She seems to think that there is much more to being tory top dog than being an accomplished PR exec with a nose the for the media. She is wrong.

And, I say that having listened to the transcripts. She is crying foul because she feels stitched up by Rachel Sylvester and, listening to the tones of voice, you can see why. Rachel Sylvester lulled her in to an ultimately false sense of security, Leadsom was cock-sure that she was confiding in a fellow traveller and has found out the hard way that this was simply not the case. She was completely outwitted and has proven herself unfit for the jobs she claims to have had let alone that of PM.

She failed at the first. She is a fool.
The "I was conned" lark is for the faithful for a couple of days, until the agenda has moved on. Being outwitted by a Times journo hardly suggests you want her facing off with Putin. Unless maybe the alternative is Corbyn.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Silkyman wrote:
“I would have preferred civil partnership to be available to heterosexual and gay couples and for marriage to have remained as a Christian service for men and women who wanted to commit in the eyes of God,”
I know it's oldish news now but that's the first time I've seen the full quote.

Fuck off you bigoted old bitch. Fuck of so far that we have to hire a team of explorers to discover previously undiscovered regions of 'off' for you to fuck off in to.

So Muslim marriages don't count either? Jewish ones? What about Atheists? Do my marriage rights not count either? It's a little slip of the tongue that betrays that she doesn't REALLY think people who don't subscribe to her religious beliefs are worthy.
She's not all that clued up on civil marriages either.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
The thing is, a few years ago, Theresa May revealed that the fact she hadn't had any children wasn't through choice, it was down to health reasons - she does have Type I diabetes mellitus apparently, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it - but even so, for Loathsome to even bring it up in any context is pretty damned low.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts LikeBB
I think it was Atilla the Stockbroker on FB that remarked on how, regardless of politics, Tories are just thoroughly nasty, nasty people.

Andrea Loathsome just proves it.
On the Radio

SCREENWIPE!!!

She used to be Europe Minister.

Labour, Generally.

Just waiting for Jez to fuck up Starmer's proposal[…]

Interesting point from somebody worth following ge[…]