•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Andrea Leadsom gets Brexit. Time to test run some queer-bashing
Andrea Leadsom Says Parents Should Choose When Children Are ‘Exposed’ To LGBT Education
Andrea Leadsom has denied claims she opposes LGBT education in schools, after saying parents should decide when their children are “exposed” to information about gay relationships.

The leader of the House of Commons came under fire on Tuesday after she told LBC that families should be able to withdraw children from lessons about LGBT relationships “up to a certain age”.

“I think it is right that government should have passed legislation that requires that relationships and sex education is taught in schools, but at the same time, I also agree that it is right that parents should be able to choose the moment at which their children become exposed to that information,” Leadsom told presenter Nick Ferrari. https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... qpn1cRr2WF
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The 'At least I have children' was an unmitigated disaster back in 2016
Or was it a political masterstroke allowing her to dodge a bullet? None of the Leave candidates seemed to have the appetite to try and deliver Brexit, by stepping away from the leadership contest she ensured that May would take the flak for all the problems associated with delivering Brexit.

Police attempt to ban Tommy Robinson from Englan[…]

The LibDems, generally

Like the French Foreign Legion of legend anyone ca[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Meanwhile in Ireland, the Taoiseach Leo Varadkar h[…]

Boris Johnson

So what are the chances that another version of th[…]