•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts

Fairly standard photo call of a Govt minister "on the phone to someone important" like we see often. Weirdly including a star speakerphone, pads of blank paper and a coffee machine right next to your chair.

But wait...

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Those shoes with those trahziz are. An. Absolute. Disgrace.

(For the avoidance of doubt, I have in the past also commented on Farage's mustard cords and his cheap n' nasty taste in Panamas. FFS, it's a Super Fino or just be done with a titfa from Primark.)

By Boiler
Kreuzberger wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:17 pm
(For the avoidance of doubt, I have in the past also commented on Farage's mustard cords and his cheap n' nasty taste in Panamas. FFS, it's a Super Fino or just be done with a titfa from Primark.)
I went on to Lock's website. Never mind nigh on seven grand for a fucking Panama, a silk topper having 'P.O.A' against it? :shock: And yet somehow, I can imagine a certain MP owning one...

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Killer Whale wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:36 am
I know you're considered to be a bit of an institution 'round here Abers, but is there any chance you can tone it down a bit? It's all very 1970s and, to be frank, tiresome.
Apologies. I do understand that Liz Truss's knickers are somewhat offensive. They might even be tiresome. Or even from the 1970s.

I 'd take issue with your assessment of me as being considered an institution. The VD clinic is an institution.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:58 am
I went on to Lock's website. Never mind nigh on seven grand for a fucking Panama, a silk topper having 'P.O.A' against it? :shock: And yet somehow, I can imagine a certain MP owning one...
Lock's pricing is insane Very much the typical Mayfair "if you need to ask" mould of vanity pricing. But, I don't think that 750€ is outrageous for a Super Fino with a good three months' work in it.

(I buy mine from a couple in northern Berlin, one of whom is Peruvian and who has organised a women's collective to produce these things, way up in the hills. The $$ goes straight to the women and their pisshead men folk don't see a cent.)

You'll easily get eight or ten summers out of one of these beauties.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

This is beautiful. https://twitter.com/DaddyHoggy[…]

Labour, Generally.

I'm currently sitting in a composite meeting on […]

Boris Johnson

porking on the public purse Now there's a tu[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

How's Milne operating him in that photo? Liza[…]