•  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:53 pm
Rudd says online EU registration will be 'as easy as shopping at LK Bennett'

She could have said Amazon, but no.
LK Bennett describes itself as an “affordable luxury brand”, selling shoes, clothes, handbags and accessories. It is a favourite of a number of high-profile women, including Theresa May and the Duchess of Cambridge.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... lk-bennett
Finger on the fucking pulse...

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:57 pm
Kwasi Kwarteng was praising her to the skies on C4 news. Funnily enough he never mentioned that he has been knobbing her for some time...
Never knew that. I know she used to be married to the late Adrian Gill, mind.

By Bart
youngian wrote:Amber Rudd stood in for May at that GE2017 debate in Cambridge the day after her father died even though Corbyn turned up and now she is taking the flak for May's Windrush debacle. I'm not sure whether she is a steely trooper or Barbara Woodhouse reincarnated as a whipped dog.
You seem to suggest that it is a badge of honour. No, it isn't. She could not go for the debate. Her records remains notorious. She, her party, and Theresa May in particular, is directly responsible for causing Windrush and EU citizens' situation that caused suffering for more people than a death of an old man. We cannot forget that wider picture. Yet people in the UK voted for them, again. They form the government. What's wrong with so many Brits?

By cycloon
davidjay wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:31 am
For a party that's so big on individual responsibility, their ministers are always keen on the Bart Simpson approach - it wasn't me, I wasn't there, nobody saw me do it.
See the Brexit leadership, too. 'I never said that, I was not aware of that, I played no part in that'.

It really is remarkable how the right look and tone counts for more than all the ostensibly valued virtues of honesty, integrity, hardwork et al that the party supposedly stands for.

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
Another oft-used response to criticism:
Anna Soubry, a Conservative, asks Rudd if she agrees “part of Labour’s dreadful legacy was an obsession with targets” and that the Home Office should focus on individuals.

Rudd agrees. She wants to put the individual at the heart of policy, she says.

By bluebellnutter
The PM has said she has "full confidence" in Amber Rudd as Home Secretary.

Anyone who has ever followed football will know what tends to happen fairly swiftly after a vote of confidence in someone...
The Trump Presidency

Completely unhinged. https://twitter.com/realDo[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

To be fair Steve Bray is an annoying twat as are[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

So this spokesperson is someone simply motivated b[…]

Richard Littlejohn

Marine A allegedly executed an injured prisoner […]