•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
By the looks of thinks on Twitter, he's getting pretty tight from some heavy hitters but, of course, the damage has been done. He has traduced, again, a diligent public official who frankly, neither deserves nor needs to put up with this nonsense.

It's a pity that there remains essentially no mechanism for mass scale, mainstream media to call out him and his ilk. C4 is, at best, marginal, and the BBC - even if they wanted to - are too tight on their running-orders and have too few production assistants to feed in the correct information.

Amid all the Carney insults, Mogg actually claimed that Osborne set up the OBR as a direct consequence of Carney's performance during the referendum. Whatttt?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
When the banking crisis hit not one bank in Canada went under due to the strict rules and stress tests put in place by the then governor Mark Carney. That might explain why he got the BoE job. Which delighted Mogg at the time because in his tiny mind Carney was a Commonwealth Man who saluted the Queen in his Mountie uniform every morning. Now its bloody Canadians coming over here and not buying into English exceptionalism.
Bones McCoy, spoonman, Timbo and 1 others liked this

By Timbo
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:02 pm
"Shat on the seat - refused to pay the soiling surcharge."
"And I'm only going to pay the fare for this journey that I've already taken if you give me unlimited free journeys in future"
The LibDems, generally

the Lib Dems were mainly gay husky cover […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Forever after he was known as John "Quasimodo[…]

Priti Patel

If I'm taking lectures in Patriotism, it won't be […]

Labour, Generally.

Yep this is a good strategy to have. https://twit[…]