•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Timbo
Membership Days Posts
Labour will I'm sure be all over this with a coordinated response, and media-friendly soundbites about the 'national security leak' and 'Chinese leaking scandal', rather than do something silly like waiting for the leader to be asked before giving a prevaricating answer, which is then contradicted by several unbriefed shadow cabinet members. Oh, wait...
oboogie liked this

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Gavin Williamson is seen in his first public appearance since being appointed as defence secretary in November, 2017. He is conducting the band of the Grenadier Guards at Waterloo Station in London
Hmm. There's more to conducting than waving your arms. I wasn't aware he had musical ability.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... versy.html

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Williamson now muttering about vendettas and retribution. Clearly thinking he's a Corleone, and to be fair, he is. However, he clearly sees himself as Michael, when everyone else knows he's actually Fredo...

(Characters from fun for all the family trilogy uproarious romp The Godfather, your honour)

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Big Arnold wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:25 pm
Gavin Williamson is seen in his first public appearance since being appointed as defence secretary in November, 2017. He is conducting the band of the Grenadier Guards at Waterloo Station in London
Hmm. There's more to conducting than waving your arms. I wasn't aware he had musical ability.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... versy.html
I hear he sings beautifully - like a canary.
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:48 pm
Williamson now muttering about vendettas and retribution. Clearly thinking he's a Corleone, and to be fair, he is. However, he clearly sees himself as Michael, when everyone else knows he's actually Fredo...

(Characters from fun for all the family trilogy uproarious romp The Godfather, your honour)
Trilogy? There are only two Godfather movies. I refuse to acknowledge the possible existence of a third film.
C**t of the day

I'm willing to bet at least 98% of those tweeting […]

Local journalism at its best

I like the idea of raising alarm bells...

The Brexit Party

Prediction of local news on day one. Village fe[…]

The latest Alexa ad has it helping a blind woman. […]