Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 66.7 % ❤ 5 % :thumbsup: 3.3 % 😯 3.3 % :grinning: 8.3 % 🙏 1.7 % :cry: 6.7 % :shit: 5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I wonder what Priti has done to thwart the abhorrent criminals.
I understand that falls within the home secretary's brief.

I'm assuming these criminal gangs have handlers in the UK to ensure the deliveries end up in the sweatshops and massage parlours of their associates.

By Bones McCoy
During the current gravy binge, one activist MP stands clear of the morass.
While the others are jostling with their begging bowls, he has nobly stepped back from the limelight.

Let us salute the incorruptible, the principled, the conscientious - Marc Francois.

By Boiler
davidjay wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:31 pm
You do wonder where it will end. Parliamentary sovereignty, convention, the Speaker, judiciary, BBC, Civil Service. Everything that has always been neutral is now being attacked as an enemy of the people.

By Andy McDandy
Police commissioners were an utter waste of time. The police boards they replaced were perfectly adequate, just not very glamorous. I've met a few, all were political placemen who privately acknowledged that their role was unwanted and pointless.

When they were introduced, the guff was that they would be independent. However, as with any elected appointment, someone with a party machine behind them will beat an actual independent candidate.

By The Red Arrow
Priti Patel called Extinction Rebellion’s newspaper an attack on democracy – 9 pressing responses
https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2020/09/06/pr ... democracy/

Can we have the Conservative Party classified as an organised crime group?
...'coz that what it is, groovers. :|

Edit: Still think it can't...heck, you know the rest by now.
“The UK joins Russia, which had an alert issued this week after an blogger critical of the government was hospitalised by two unknown assailants, and Turkey, where a former TV presenter was arrested and charged with membership of a terrorist organisation”
Sunday, 6 September 2020
Free Speech - Tories Speak With Forked Tongue
https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2020/0 ... orked.html
Labour, Generally.

Theres also the question of how, if the people lik[…]

Boris Johnson

He's obviously never driven in Italy

Momentum

Not commenting on policies?

Poppy Day bingo

Joe's Tweets appear to be a heady cocktail of Ding[…]