Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 65.7 % ❤ 4 % :thumbsup: 4 % 😯 2 % :grinning: 10.1 % 🙏 2 % 😟 2 % :cry: 7.1 % :shit: 3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:14 am
Still leading the news today.
Cunning Boris didn't put this one to bed.

Given the quantity of previous, I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a few retired (hence safe) civil servants from other ministries who might now tell their stories.
Seems to have crossed a line - appearing on my Farcebook feed from people not normally bothered about politics...

By Tubby Isaacs
Here's another Red Wall twat- unfortunately not the Rick Holden who used to play on the wing for Oldham. Alex Allan's back to being a woke lefty. And people concerned about bullying can "bugger off".

Is this what Johnson meant by "form a square around the Pritster?" Contriving a culture war out of bullying is not a good look, but they can't help themselves. It's like the Rashford situation- they could have done a "blah blah I admire Marcus Rashford but we've put in extra resources already blah". But they had to pile in with "food vouchers spent on crack" and "nationalization of childhood".

By Andy McDandy
Funny that they've all got these snaps of them cheek to cheek with her. Now, if I were a cynic I'd wonder if these have all been done in the last 48 hours and social distancing be damned.
Timbo, Oblomov liked this

By Andy McDandy
Remind the wets who's in charge. Put some stick about. Make the right noises.

It's not so much about policy as it's about atmosphere. Foster that right and so what if some rules get in the way.
The Tories, Generally

Then he should have had the nous to make that poin[…]

Rishi Sunak

More proposed relocation. I live right by the Her[…]

"Boris" Johnson

All of those nurses've sent their mates to Boris' […]

Blue Labour

Yeah, Paul. It's only racism if you're barred from[…]