•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:17 pm
I read on another forum that Javid has been asking the public for ideas of EU laws they'd like to see abolished.

Really?
It's a bit late to be doing that, we've no MEPs.

By Andy McDandy
James O'Brien handled a few calls on this today. He got:

Some Rupert claiming that washing machines were limited in power, before saying that bat surveys and wildlife protection were hampering house building. Rupert said he worked in construction, which I took to mean his dad owns a building firm.

Some retired woman who wanted the working time directive scrapped, because people should be able to choose to work 80 hour weeks and nobody would abuse it ever.

A guy wanting the death penalty restored. Because in the 60s when it was scrapped, we didn't have all these paedophiles and terrorists about.

Someone talking about bendy bananas.

Fuck me ragged.

By Kreuzberger
I rather enjoyed the remain-voting banker who wants to scrap the EU bankers' bonus cap. "Might as well", he suggested.
youngian liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
The Devil’s always made work for impotent Tory backbenchers not on the ministerial rung. Sounds like a good networking gig for a politician.
The job as senior adviser on the bank's advisory council for Europe, the Middle East and Africa will see him join former Italian economy and finance minister Vittorio Grilli and former prime minister of Finland Esko Aho on the council.
Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

https://twitter.com/JohnOBrennan2/status/131831500[…]

US election 2020

The Governor of Iowa isn't up for re-election this[…]

Daily Telegraph

Julie should be clearing up on the populist rentag[…]

The Trump Presidency

Ouch. END OUR NATIONAL CRISIS The Case Again[…]