•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
But no, because outside Gammonia people realise that there's more to government and politics than just Brexit. And they've seen just how useless kippers are at parish council level, and aren't going to let them fuck things up nationally.

By Bart
Windrush is just the beginning. The plight of EU citizens is a looming scandal. It surprises me why the media didn't pick it up properly, yet. Then, there is a question of May who made over 40000 changes to immigration rules

By bluebellnutter
Essentially "Britain" (to coin an entity) likes the idea of tough immigration rules but is incredibly squeamish about them actually being enforced.

By Samanfur
Stewart Lee had a similar rant about this on Sunday:
No, it wasn’t the dinner lady and the nice black family from the electrical shop who had to go. It was the other foreigners. The bad ones, who scrounge and steal and are lazy. Not the ones that were like people you knew, harmless tropical fish caught in a dragnet sweeping for sharks. It’s the anonymous parade of frightening brown faces on that Vote Leave poster. They’re the bad ones.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
What's with all the ridiculous, legs apart stance that the Tories seem to affect for photos? Javid is the latest one to do the pose. Reminds me of Prince George in the episode of Blackadder III which featured Kenneth Connor.

More seriously, he has a picture of Thatchcunt on his office wall and thinks she is the greatest ever PM.

Shit.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 12:45 pm
What's with all the ridiculous, legs apart stance that the Tories seem to affect for photos? Javid is the latest one to do the pose. Reminds me of Prince George in the episode of Blackadder III which featured Kenneth Connor.

More seriously, he has a picture of Thatchcunt on his office wall and thinks she is the greatest ever PM.

Shit.
Attachments
2018-05-01-PHOTO-00000004.jpg
2018-05-01-PHOTO-00000004.jpg (86.58 KiB) Viewed 2788 times

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:30 pm
But no, because outside Gammonia people realise that there's more to government and politics than just Brexit.
There should be be, but at present there isn't. I saw a reference somewhere yesterday to PMQs on Wednesday effectively being the end of the Parliamentary week. Little or no legislation is going through the Commons. Not even Brexit related laws for fear of them being voted down.

By Boiler
mr angry manchester wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 12:45 pm
What's with all the ridiculous, legs apart stance that the Tories seem to affect for photos?
Apparently, this moronic trend is called "power posing".
Advocates of power posing claim it can boost testosterone and adrenaline levels - and help establish your authority over colleagues, particularly among women executives who, they say, often have more submissive body language than their male colleagues.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43960452

By bluebellnutter
It probably works in a busy environment with a lot of other people. When you're stood on your own on a stage / in front of a building it just makes you look like a lunatic.

By Boiler
bluebellnutter wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 3:14 pm
It probably works in a busy environment with a lot of other people. When you're stood on your own on a stage / in front of a building it just makes you look like a lunatic.
To me it says "Kick my bollocks. Up to my shoulder blades."
The Mail & Climate Change

The sort of people who are frightened by a littl[…]

How is Margaret Hodge to know if a particular ab[…]

Labour, Generally.

Not much evidence North East Remain MPs suffered i[…]

No? You must realise that there are separate issue[…]