•  
  •  

By slilley
Membership Days
Watchman wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 1:27 pm
mr angry manchester wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 12:45 pm
What's with all the ridiculous, legs apart stance that the Tories seem to affect for photos? Javid is the latest one to do the pose. Reminds me of Prince George in the episode of Blackadder III which featured Kenneth Connor.

More seriously, he has a picture of Thatchcunt on his office wall and thinks she is the greatest ever PM.

Shit.
The top picture reminds me of a poorly formed slip cordon in a cricket match.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 1:14 pm
Worse still, he's apparently a fan of the ramblings of Ayn Rand.
Rand's a good filter, as it shows you're not only dealing with a right-wing lunatic, you're dealing with an incredibly tenacious one with absolutely no concept of aesthetics, wit, brevity or simple quality.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Sajid Javid demands Jeremy Corbyn denounce his supporters for branding him a 'coconut' and 'Uncle Tom' since his appointment as Home Secretary

Brown on the outside, Tory on the inside.
When I heard about the Windrush issue I thought that could be my mum, it could be my dad, it could be my uncle, it could be me.’
Exactly. I can see their point.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... e-Tom.html

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
A very brief ( I was eating my breakfast) scan of the comment; there's the Javid item and further down the page a similar one on Abbot, indicates it's all Labours fault. With the standard Mail reader position being...."so that's your defence is it"

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Littlejohn's brain wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:24 pm
Oh gawd, look some people on the left are going to have to get into their thick heads that just because someone is BAME it doesn't mean their automatically going to support you.
A lot will think that way, and I can't see him changing the HO much, whether or not he wants to. Not with May in charge. As he opposed her over Brexit yesterday, which she must have expected, why make him a cabinet minister to?

Edit. The three line whip yesterday to hush the matter up didn't reassure me that things would change.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 11:27 am
That would make a good "douchebag" meme.
Can anybody shop something up like....

Says he will leave no stone unturned

< Pic' of Sajid in a Burberry Hat >

Keeps details secret with a 3 line whip.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I don't believe in "sins of the father" as a valid excuse to attack anyone, however after making a big play about "it could have been my family" as to why people should trust him on Windrush after he took the job it opens the matter up to question.
Kreuzberger, Oblomov liked this
The LibDems, generally

Local parties don't always like that sort of thi[…]

Labour MPs I'd like to hit with a haddock

They're going hard after Swinson, which is under[…]

Boris Johnson

Well, I suppose to be fair, may as well give him a[…]

Labour, Generally.

It's understandable as a state of mind. I got pret[…]