Discussion of the UK Government
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sajid Javid 'finding' loophole to allow use of medicinal cannabis to show his human side and improve his popularity = rescuing Benjy the Dog (Yes, Prime Minister, Series 1, episode 8 )
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:42 am
Sajid Javid 'finding' loophole to allow use of medicinal cannabis to show his human side and improve his popularity = rescuing Benjy the Dog (Yes, Prime Minister, Series 1, episode 8 )
Only for 20 days and the child can't go home as the drug can't leave the hospital. The fact that he was ever prepared to regard a 12 yo as acceptable collateral damage in the war against drugs does him no credit at all.
I worked on a series of "Yes, Prime Minister" - 1985/6 I think. For some reason (can't remember now) it had become so big in the amount of sets it used that it occasionally occupied two studio floors simultaneously during recording - TC3 and TC4 were usual. A colleague and I had to develop a box that passed camera cue lights between studios on a single cable. Nowadays it would be a trivial exercise - then was another matter.

Sorry, off-topic wibble over.
Catkins, Samanfur, Arrowhead liked this

Flybmi collapses, blaming Brexit uncertainty […]

Just when you think Yaxley-Lennon couldn’t b[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

It doesn't but it can be a nuisance to Labour.

The Tories, Generally

Exclusive: Tory Party 'In Denial' Over Islamopho[…]