•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
No, the BBC aren't watching. On Friday they ran several pieces about Love Island. Yesterday morning, before critical mass was achieved and cerebral meltdown happened, they were going on about Love Island. I've just been in to work to drop in my sick note and pick up the bag I left yesterday and the BBC "news" channel is *still* going on abou Love Island.

Truly, the BBC is the home of serious news.

By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:52 am
More Love Island on the Victoria Derbyshire programme today.
Proud to say that I've never watched a single episode of Love Island. I'm not even sure I know what the feck it's all about?

Never heard a single Ed Sheerboredom song either, thinking about it. And yet I'm still a miserable git.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
I've never seen Love Island either.

As for that talentless "musician", I can honestly say I've heard better singing and playing from the, frankly bloody awful, buskers in the square by Wakefield Cathedral Church.
Arrowhead liked this

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Basically is Big Brother set in a Spanish villa and more geared towards relationships. I've been watching it, to be honest. Yes, it's trash but meh, I sometimes enjoy this sort of light entertainment while at the same time completely understand why others would have absolutely no interest in it. Each to their own, Quite why some people get so angry about it, I don't know. They aren't forced to watch it. That said it should absolutely not be anywhere near the top of list of topics the BBC News reports on!
spoonman liked this
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Just for clarity beyond any reasonable or feasible[…]

Labour, Generally.

I'm currently sitting in a composite meeting on […]

Boris Johnson

porking on the public purse Now there's a tu[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

How's Milne operating him in that photo? Liza[…]